test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gameplay issue

pilotmikepilotmike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Why is there a time delay to when you can portal to a party member's instance? I find the entire partying in this game fairly clunky. First I have to leave what I'm doing to join a friend's correct zone, then I get a 2 minute penalty lap before I can join their instance.

I think if I'm teleporting between zones, I should automatically go to my party member's instance, or at worst be able to instantly portal there.

Thanks
Post edited by pilotmike on

Comments

• Options
    savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree. The party system is clunky. I tried joining some friends on a quest already in progress. The "Move to their map instance" seems useless as all I get is "You cannot join <player> in the <quest>. You must both be in different instances of the same map". Say what? Wouldn't I want to be in the same instance so you know, we can adventure together? Is this due to some level difference? I was 10 levels higher. Then we each kept running into the part where it tells you to gather all the party members before continuing forward...lol, pretty hard when we are not in the same instance and can't see each other. I really hope this system is not working as intended right now.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB