test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lv30 Ability Score points not working?

lylaendralylaendra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Not sure if this is just me or an actual bug when the 6 ability points you get at level 30 don't seem to do anything. I get that you can't actually choose and that it puts +1 in all scores however, once you click 'done', even though it says there's +1 to all the scores, they simply stay at their original numbers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• psiworldpsiworld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lylaendra wrote: »
    Not sure if this is just me or an actual bug when the 6 ability points you get at level 30 don't seem to do anything. I get that you can't actually choose and that it puts +1 in all scores however, once you click 'done', even though it says there's +1 to all the scores, they simply stay at their original numbers.

This is a bug, had the same issue few hours ago.
  • decadansdecadans Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem! What we need to do?? Reroll?
  • madman165madman165 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem... :P But I notice that when I was adding my ability points I also got buff from campfire. I am not sure is there any link between those two things but maybe. Anyway- I hope they will fix it fast coz -1 to all ability hurts a lot... ;(
  • roguedfox99roguedfox99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bug fixed.
  • decadansdecadans Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When? How? I still have a problem.. ((
  • invnxeinvnxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This just happened to me, is it really a bug?
  • zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine are doing the same thing right now. It shows one for each stack in blue with Points pending. I dont want to click accept..............
  • evereskanevereskan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having this problem. My ability score points from level 30 are not showing up after I 'accepted' them when I hit 30.
  • furion192furion192 Member Posts: 187 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Did I do something wrong? All my ability scores are 1! And my dex and str is 3 its because I added pts. to them. And I also have 0 pending points. My stats are all 1 since I was level 1 pls. help me these is a big disadvantage.
    SIGNATURE
  • salesmanstansalesmanstan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having this problem right now... Any fix report from Support?

It says that I still have 6 points pending. I don't want to accept it and wait until level 40 to see if it works...
    edited June 2013
    Some people have the same problem with u, but dont worry there's others like me experiencing the worst bug in ability scores. These bug http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?254751-Ability-Score-bug
    SIGNATURE
  • mtidd95991mtidd95991 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a problem I reported back on 5/31 via email when my character achieved Level 20. Since I was aware of the issue, I paid special attention to my second character leveling up and noticed the problem is actually larger than I previously reported. You lose the Ability Points as soon as you click a Plus to increase any of the scores. Additionally, you cannot Cancel the operation. The bug sets these scores back 1 instantly.

I took screen shots of my second character increase as I was aware of the issue. I attached them to my updated support ticket, but am not able to upload the image here in the Forum.

Hopefully it will be addressed quickly by the development team.

If you are reading this thread and have not yet attempted applying your Ability Point increases, I strongly suggest you hold off and continue playing your character until you see this has been fixed in the Patch Notes.
    edited June 2013
    They already know these bug since last month still no feedback does these mean they have no idea how to fix it?:eek: nah jst kidding
    SIGNATURE
  • azrael006azrael006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OH MY GOD YES! I had this same problem, I clicked accept hoping it would work and I advise you do NOT do that. Instead of working it just accepted the fact and didn't let me allocate my points
  • azrael006azrael006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I repeat, do not click accept
  • mrfightymrfighty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just dinged 30 and this problem seems to be still happening.
  • mrfightymrfighty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ah, now I hit 31 and the issue is resolved. The points are back where they should be.