test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constant 200~ ms

vonthvonth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

I am having constant 200 ms on /netgraph 1. What is the situation for you guys? It's being a hard to avoid some void zones and abilities with the ms.
Post edited by vonth on

Comments

• tominatortominator Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same for me. Once I actually had around 300, but that was just one evening. With games like LoL I normally have a ping around 30.
  • fredbakanfredbakan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
  • vonthvonth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    as i stated above, /netgraph 1.
  • tvalaltvalal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    150-200 here, it works for pve but aint good enough tbh
  • xyphlerxyphler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1000-2000 ms when playing at home.

300-400 ms when playing at a cyber cafe.

I really hope they plan to set up some oceanic or SEA servers. Because its basically unplayable for me and my fellow SEasians at the moment.
  • crezaxcrezax Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    150-200 ms with spikes up to 2500 ms every 30 seconds with a LOAD of rubberbanding. "Server Not Responding" all the time anywhere from 30 to 400 seconds.

I want to play this game so badly, but right now it is unbearable.

PS. This is the only game I play that I have a problem with. All other games work fine, so the problem is not with my equipment, it's over at PFW.
  • thesaucinthesaucin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I usually start out the day fine, then I have similar issues where every 10-15 secs I spike to 1.5-3k+ ping... completely lag out, rubberband, etc.... can't attack monsters and usually die... VERY annoying... here is a screenshot of it in action: http://i.imgur.com/ENDSDvW.jpg

In this particular instance, the Ping just spiked from the usual 20-40 to 122, but usually it will spike to 1.5k+ as well.

PLEASE HELP!