test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can i have two profesions at the same time?

tymypatymypa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Can i have two profesions at the same time?

What do I need to do? Do i need level, do a quest, find something or what?!? :)

10x in advance

Comments

• Options
    steampunkysteampunky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hit level 15 and then hit the N key.

You can do all of the professions from level 1 to max.

-Rachel-
    Great Weapon Fighter tanks? Who are you kidding? Cleric tanks. They draw -all- the aggro.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can have them all if you want, in fact it rewards you with leveling more than more. I believe you just need to hit 15, click N and select task, the first of which is hiring a guy that does the work.
  • Options
    tymypatymypa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am into leadership & I want to go mailsmithing :) So just click click & it's done? No items, no q? :) Sweet
  • Options
    sterissteris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only limit is the number of available crafting sots. You can level any of the professions whenever you want. Level up Leadership, then switching on Mailsmithing, for example, won't cause you to lose any crafting XP already earned.

The additional crafting slots are unlocked by achieving the conditions that they have written on them.
  • Options
    zharrezharre Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Level 15 isn't needed. You get the Professions quest at level 10. You can have more than one Profession, but in the beginning you can only do one mission at a time, so it's probably better to focus on one Profession to start with.