test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server down AGAIN!?

bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Cmon this is the third time in 2 days that the servers have crashed! Fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> please and fix it right!
Post edited by bobbyk45238 on

Comments

• Options
    grikgidgrikgid Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I can't recall anyother game at beta/soft launch that crashes as much as this one
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ah was having fun and the server went down hope they can fix it
  • Options
    morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a beta. What did you expect?

Instead, do your job and report ingame bugs like you're supposed to during a beta.

Or are you one of those who actually thinks that open beta = full release?
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
  • Options
    plamz0rplamz0r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So you haven't played any beta of another game ?
  • Options
    terrell396terrell396 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    -cleveland voice no no no noooooo!
  • Options
    morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grikgid wrote: »
    I can't recall anyother game at beta/soft launch that crashes as much as this one

You obviously haven't played a lot of betas then and there is no such thing as a soft launch. Soft Launch is what you can consider early access to the full version of a game.

I'm pretty sure half this community doesn't even know what a beta is and what you're supposed to do in a beta... Sheesh...
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
  • Options
    onlashoconlashoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bur Report: Servers Crashed 12:45 am PST.
  • Options
    wintrbornwintrborn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't recall any other game at beta/soft launch that crashes as much as this one

Diablo 3, Sim City.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Cmon this is the third time in 2 days that the servers have crashed! Fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> please and fix it right!

Did you really have to start another thread considering the one above had 65 replies when u decided to create this waste of forum space thread.
  • Options
    desthatdesthat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Love how people are crying. remember this is a BETA. so do your job and search and report for bugs and problem.

Crying is useless since you have no right to cry on a beta.

no disrespect intended
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Hang in there I'm sure they already called Kelly Services and a tech will their in a few hours to fix it.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    jstar2jstar2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's gone down like twice. It's beta, a lot of people are playing. It's going to happen. You play it for free, expect this stuff, chill out, take a break, and wait.
  • Options
    zinszins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ahh man not again..lol they have some serious server issues...i really like the game but i hate crashing out of it in the middle of stuff:(
  • Options
    vhalantruvhalantru Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, at least we've proven your generic server is consistent
  • Options
    mrglad8mrglad8 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its weekend, it shouldn't be any server crashes then!:confused:
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This "Beta" is crashing the other games.
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    vanistarovanistaro Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are down almost as much as they are up. This isnt ready for open beta but as per the normal with mail item games they want money so they released a poor quality game. At this rate they will drive off more ppl then they get if it doesnt get better.
  • Options
    yuripaff22yuripaff22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Err it's beta guys.... Get over it. Who do you think you are coming into this expecting perfection? Get over it. You look and sound pathetic!
  • Options
    xtinction06xtinction06 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 4m
    Hey everybody! We're aware that the servers are currently inaccessible, and are investigating. Thanks for bearing with us!

thats from twitter. they know and are on it. just going to have to be patient.
  • Options
    zooismzooism Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

blackrock US deja vu
  • Options
    overflowanno1996overflowanno1996 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How long did it take them to fix it the last times the servers went down? Hours and hours or 15-30mins? Just want to know if I should go do something else or hanfg by the computer waiting..
    I'm not elitist. Why do you say that? Those guys are noobs compared to me
  • Options
    vagrantzerovagrantzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morinox wrote: »
    It's a beta. What did you expect?

Instead, do your job and report ingame bugs like you're supposed to during a beta.

Or are you one of those who actually thinks that open beta = full release?

Job? Am I being paid? No. I'm so glad that you find yourself to be a worthless human being and thus have no qualms about working for free.

Actually as I recall it I'm not only not being paid, but I am in fact paying them. Well by golly gosh I do believe sally sue that does indeed make me a customer not an employee.
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How long did it take them to fix it the last times the servers went down? Hours and hours or 15-30mins? Just want to know if I should go do something else or hanfg by the computer waiting..

About 6 hours.
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    aldelbertaldelbert Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's amazing that people are gullible enough to believe this is still a beta. The second Cryptic began accepting money for Neverwinter, it's a sale.

Listen, I like the game and I think there's room to improve but I implore people to stop being this easily manipulated into the thought that slapping the word 'beta' on a product means it's totally fine for literally anything to happen. I foresee many future MMO companies using the term 'beta' on any game release for indefinite periods of time so suckers can defend them.
  • Options
    xtinction06xtinction06 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    was like 4 hours. was a hardware failure, not just a crash. they also moved a patch up to then, so that made it take a little longer too.
  • Options
    darklotusdarklotus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope its just another quick power outage and not a bug that was abused and not reported,
    Please Report All bugs and Glitches, Do not Abuse them. getting Banned sux and Server Rollback is even worse !
    someone getting too much free stuff is bad mkay
  • Options
    phingersphingers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not just Neverwinter.... STO and Champions online is down as well, and those are not in beta.
  • Options
    xeddykoxxeddykox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys, go to sleep

Im gonna wait
  • Options
    lokaidraxmartislokaidraxmartis Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013

you obvious never played vangaurd saga of heroes! count yourself lucky*facepalm* god that was a nightmare launch....THANKS FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER IT!
  • Options
    akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Then your memory simply sucks and you might want to check out Lumosity or one of those sites to help you with that.
This discussion has been closed.