test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to write for a person to help work with me on tech side of foundry....

talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
So love to write and a big fan of forgotten realms for last 20 years.....I am looking for a partner that can handle the foundry tech side of it...and vice versa. I have some quests and stories written I am willing to present and go from there. I am becoming more familiar with how to use foundry as well just need someone to be more adept then me in that aspect.

Please let me know if your interested,

Talrune
Post edited by talrune on

Comments

• Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not interested, but that's a great idea!

I can't wait to see what you and someone else creates.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish they had already introduced the ability to have to authors working on a quest at one time. If so Id be able to help some as it would take have the tim, but currently I have a guild to keep up
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    talrunetalrune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can still work together and put both names as author's...as far as being tipped via the currency that would I guess for now be worked out between the two or more folks working on the project.
  • Options
    nightskysxznightskysxz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im pretty sure no one is going to take you up on this offer let alone share the tips. You might be able to pay someone to do it for you.
  • Options
    tonttutonttu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would. I'll generate any story you want. We can work on it via pms on the forums, skype, facebook, whatever you prefer, and do private publishes to check progress. 50/50 on tips and credit.
  • Options
    tonttutonttu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A good writer is invaluable.
  • Options
    zerorsw1zerorsw1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only been working with the Foundry for a couple of days. But i'm getting the hang of it real quick. I've worked with tools like this before. I have an idea for a 7 part campaign in my head, but I need a solid writer to help me out. If you're willing to help with writing then I could always help you with the techy side or your projects.

Edit: PM me if you want to work together.
  • Options
    tedwatedwa Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd be glad to help, but not sure I'll have the time as I'm starting a new job, so wouldn't want to commit to something I can't finish... :/ Gl with finding someone who can though!

edit:

I see you already have a couple of offers there! Yay!
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been a Foundry author for three years and know it inside and out like the back of my hand. However, I'm a Dragonlance fan, so I'm not up to snuff on Forgotten Realms. I've always said I'd build for a good writer who knows the lore better than I do.

I'll take you up on your offer. And also help 'teach' you all the unknown "tricks" of the Foundry.

OP: PM me if you still want to give this a go.
  • Options
    zerorsw1zerorsw1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did the OP contact anyone yet?