test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Paid for Guardian package didnt work PLEASE HELP!!!

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I made a payment through Skrill to get the Guardian package, my CC got charged and i got a message saying there was an error doing the transaction.

Completed -
Your payment was successfully processed and a courtesy e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address registered with your payment processor.

Rejected -
There was a problem processing your payment. Contact Perfect World's Billing Department by clicking the link below

the thing is that they did take the money and that my bank confirmed that there is no payment return or whatsoever. So the payment DID get trought corectly...

Can i please get help, id like to have my Gardian package :(
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Plus i also received Skrill email confirmation AND PW email confirmation for the transaction, but im still normal PWE user.

I DID read the http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?31781-Founder-s-Pack-Report-Purchase-Issues-Here!

but still no answer on that thread + all ''fix'' dont work

• Options
    edited May 2013
    This post is now in third page with no answer from any game admin...

I wanted to bump and by same occasion send more info...

so here i figured out that this button was greyed out with some thanks from PW

126a78z.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump since got no answer still, been 24 hours now. Hello PW !?

ho yea, here some more proof that i did pay for that thing lol

wjol2.png

i received email from moneybooker

also from Perfect World (note that i removed transaction id number and the date for security purpose)

Account Name: js3b
    Payment Gateway: Moneybookers
    Transaction ID:
    Date:
    Product: Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    Amount Paid: 59.99 USD

If you have questions regarding your payment, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Billing Department by sending us an email through the Ticketing System, or by telephone at 1-888-344-4478 (phone hours are 10am to 7pm PDT)

Please include your account name and transaction ID in any correspondence with our Billing Department.

Best regards,

Perfect World Entertainment Billing Department

• Options
    moneyshotzzmoneyshotzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have one as well and i don't have any of the in game items either.
  • Options
    berwakberwak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem i purchased the 2 packs and didn't receive my items yet, i checked my email i found " Transaction Is Not Complete " there is a link to complete the transaction but i need to change the display name because it is taken (how it is taken if i have an account) every time i type a display name it says it is already taken no matter what i type...... and i still cant post my own thread to get help.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the fix to the billing team :)

• Options
    castutterscastutters Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What was the fix?
  • Options
    castutterscastutters Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the same issue with HotN what helped?
  • Options
    gruntpyre1gruntpyre1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't post a new thread, but I had the identical issue, with the exception that I can't create an in-game ticket to get the issue resolved because my account has been temp-banned. I just want to play the game. I plan on spending more money down the road. I enjoy the game, have no complaints. I just want my account un-tempbanned. I've called my bank and paypal today to ensure its not an issue on their end and its not, its on PWE's end.

Would really appreciate some help having my account restored. If an admin or someone from billing could PM me I'd be more than happy to give you the name of the account in question.
  • Options
    vraeltheblindvraeltheblind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    berwak wrote: »
    I have the same problem i purchased the 2 packs and didn't receive my items yet, i checked my email i found " Transaction Is Not Complete " there is a link to complete the transaction but i need to change the display name because it is taken (how it is taken if i have an account) every time i type a display name it says it is already taken no matter what i type...... and i still cant post my own thread to get help.

Same problem here. No matter what I type in and submit, it says its already taken. Even typing in crazy names doesn't work. Really would like to know if this is a really bad bug in the system or I'm just doing something wrong that can hopefully be cleared up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well glad to see its not just me having this issue. I can play the game, but to get the pack . . . display name conflict . . . paid, gone through but on PW's side its not working. Submitted a ticket and they told me to clear browser cache, sent another ticket further explaining and now its almost 2 days later and nothing, first unhelpful ticket sent after an hour. I'll give 7 days but really, paid for content 3 days ago and payment is cleared.

Seems like nobody should buy any packs if they have the same @handle name and forum name.

edit: can play f2p content not b2p content
  • Options
    kajeliskajelis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am currently having a similar problem. Payed through paypal but used my credit card and didn't open a paypal account, it went through, confirmed it as well. Went in game and... nothing. Put in a in-game ticket and am now waiting. It's been about a day so far. Any other suggestions on what I should do? Thanks.