test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What are your Neverwinter-related plans for the weekend?

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm leveling my TR main, checking out some Foundry quests on my list, and PvPing like you wouldn't believe!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Working on crafting adding a bunch more to the foundry quest I'm working on and hoping to get that elusive Twilight Nightmare.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    I'll continue playing my GF, such a fun class and I've always enjoyed tanking :) level 18 so far - that first dungeon Cloak Tower was awesome! Great game.
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I'm hoping that Sunday my friends will get organised and play. So far it's a bunch of "I can't play otherwise so and so will fall behind" >.<

Sunday's the day though or I'm going to start pulling some major strings muahahahaha.
    Real life sucks. :(

No matter what I'll be leveling up my Divine Cleric. I never though I would ever have so much fun playing a cleric.
  • presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Reading Neverwinter forums and watching it on twitch due to the wife being home on the weekends and not even knowing that while she's at work all day weekday this full time daddy plays mmo's all day. Hoping the kids stop watching youtube videos on the PC so that I can briefly Ninja play.
    Geez, weekends simply don't excite me like they used too...
  • haarkon1haarkon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If I could get my wife's win 8 machine to play the game we'd be playing all weekend...

But alas I can't get it running so no gaming here for us.
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Leveling my TR wishing that my warlock was out
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rolling with mah halfling buddies and making some foundry mishes :3
  • slambitslambit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 282 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hoping for an answer on the stacking issue of equal percentage gems i.e. 4% + 4% not stacking while 3,5 and 4% stacks np :p
  • psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Plans....
    well most likely I will be playing here and there but mostly posting on the message forums while the servers are crashed or down.

While I play, I will be switching between differing characters....having in game debates with other players while we wait for some event to start, wonder why the mail button is lit and wont let me check all my mail, talk to the rest of the legion of catgirls, contemplate when they will merge all the servers, do some pvp and win and lose big time at it....and try to do a dungeon.

And while doing the dungeon, wonder why the group keeps rushing to the end...skipping the hidden bosses and treasure rooms.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• rasmenar2112rasmenar2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exploring more of the game's story, hoping to find an answer to a few strange questions: Why are Red Wizards attacking Neverwinter, and why are the Many-Arrows orcs suddenly warlike and hostile, and not publicly denounced by their home nation? (Not very far into the game yet, just hit level 15 and queued for Cloak Tower before servers crashed :)
    Alone in the darkness, that is where you truly discover yourself. Without self, without the core of your identity, you are nothing. - Rasmenar
  • bloodshot890bloodshot890 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not playing cause the servers will probably be crashed when I want to log on, as what's happened the last 2 ****ing days.
  • deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Assuming this bloody thing is alive (aka online) this weekend...

Level up my wizard alt
    Level up crafting (need me some pants, come on!)
    Farm more seals

If it's not alive.. I'm going to go level my PSO2 tech because she looks awesome and in that game I can change my hair and accessories for free. Booyah. And/or go beat the snot out of Queen HM in Tera. Whichever, I'm flexible.
  • mideonap2mideonap2 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My plans are to sit in front of my monitor waiting for the servers to come up every time they go down....
  • duck2013duck2013 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Levelling my Cleric... currently lvl 21... and doing as much tradeskilling as i can...

also working on a few foundry quests... published my first one last night...
    --- I loved clerics in this game --- <--- My youtube video. [R.I.P good cleric now they nerfed our self healing by 50%]
    Look forward to my long campaigns and short stories in the foundry upon release.

Join our awesome stream community for neverwinter on twitch
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Depends on if the servers are up when I have time to play.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • gr0mgr0m Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reading threads like this one due to crashed servers.
    Then downloading Chamions online again cos I actually really liked that game then realize that somehow these server crashes are linked.
    483rd case scenario is reading champions online forums and posting something like this one there.

Yep Cryptic is ruling my life atm