test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Bank with Astral Diamond storage.

sunshineincarnatsunshineincarnat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The guild bank requires Astral diamonds, however there is no way to deposit them to pool them to buy more slots. As I see it the only way to trade it is to use the auction house and end up loosing a percentage. I would like to see along side the gold storage, a Diamond one.
Post edited by sunshineincarnat on

Comments

• mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    agreed, good idea! BUMP
  • ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The guild bank requires Astral diamonds, however there is no way to deposit them to pool them to buy more slots. As I see it the only way to trade it is to use the auction house and end up loosing a percentage. I would like to see along side the gold storage, a Diamond one.

Sounds like a fantastic idea. I'll /sign
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Well they desinged it like this for a reason , I bet they won't revert anything in the next 6 months but good suggestion eitherway .
  • snooseysnoosey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also can we please just trade AD? It is annoying having to use the AH even when your right next to the person who wants to trade.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    A must have. The currency to buy slots in other titles by cryptic already has this feature. Did someone forget that some of us play your other games or something because I'm seeing this more and more.

No account storage
    No account currency storage
    No guild bank currency storage
    Sidekick/Mentoring System
    XP Redirection
    Guild Halls (Fleets in STO) complete with projects, guild gear (logos on gear)

I'm quite surprised that there is a serious lack of these items in this game that we've all come to expect from your other games as standard honestly.
  • bigtank10kbigtank10k Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey thats sounds awesome but pls lets get the guild bank tabs fixed for guild leaders too!!! thanks
  • dragon47dragon47 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The night we created our guild, this kinda struck me as odd. One of the major points of a guild is working together, and in this one spot, it's "Nope...the Guild Leader has to do all the work for this one."

Hell, a system where the guild can donate but the funds can only be used for things like bank slot upgrades this would be preferable.
  • baenonbaenon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This was already suggested yesterday by me and a community manager has already commented on it. So if it got the attention of the devs, I am sure that it will be in a future patch.

Here is the original post.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?202901-Suggestion-Allowing-Guild-members-to-donate-AD-to-funds-for-more-bankspace
  • daremo069daremo069 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great idea, wish the devs would get on this.

*BUMP*
  • chaddiwickerchaddiwicker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best way I know of is to have a guild member make a legit foundry quest (something simple that takes up the time required to be valid) and then at the end tip the guy.

500 is the max tip so just run the quest as many times as needed over the course of a few days, pooling your AD's to this one guy (preferably the GM or officer of your guild) and then they'll buy the slot).

Cryptic, if you're reading this, this is one of the reasons we may perhaps begin to see "dummy" foundry quests. Not just for XP farm.

Look out.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • casiumcasium Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A must have. The currency to buy slots in other titles by cryptic already has this feature. Did someone forget that some of us play your other games or something because I'm seeing this more and more.

No account storage
    No account currency storage
    No guild bank currency storage
    Sidekick/Mentoring System
    XP Redirection
    Guild Halls (Fleets in STO) complete with projects, guild gear (logos on gear)

I'm quite surprised that there is a serious lack of these items in this game that we've all come to expect from your other games as standard honestly.

yea.. you'll prolly see all this fixed in the next expansion :rolleyes:
  • whitliggettwhitliggett Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Why was the guild bank even introduced into the game in this state? It's completely useless until diamonds can be contributed and pooled. It's like an 8 year old kid was in charge of the guild bank development.
  • stefzeer9010stefzeer9010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Why was the guild bank even introduced into the game in this state? It's completely useless until diamonds can be contributed and pooled. It's like an 8 year old kid was in charge of the guild bank development.
    +1 :D maybe we should occupy neverwinter as a protest :D JJ totally agree with you guys ,w/o AD in it the bank is pretty useless at the moment.
    Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
    And the real thing can kill you whether you believe in it or not.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I do not expect you will ever see a guild AD bank - as that would effectively allow easy trading of AD between players - something which would make the gold farmer problem seem tiny by comparison.

....however, allowing all guild members to contribute AD towards guild bank slot expenses and such is a really good idea.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • stefzeer9010stefzeer9010 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    I do not expect you will ever see a guild AD bank - as that would effectively allow easy trading of AD between players - something which would make the gold farmer problem seem tiny by comparison.

....however, allowing all guild members to contribute AD towards guild bank slot expenses and such is a really good idea.
    And why is easy trading between players a problem? I don't get it.
    Edit: Isn't the auction house the same thing?
    Do keep ever present in your thoughts, my friend, that an illusion can kill you if you believe in it.
    And the real thing can kill you whether you believe in it or not.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Edit: Isn't the auction house the same thing?

The auction house takes a cut of 10% so acts as a deflationary counter to AD begin pumped into the system by gold/AD farmers.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thread closed for necromancy.
    Rule 3.13 - No Necromancy
    . . . . If a thread has not been posted on in over thirty days, it likely contains out of date information or opinions. If you would like to continue such a discussion, please create a new thread to do so, or find an existing "living" one.
This discussion has been closed.