test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random Question: Capes?

raddatackraddatack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My friend and I were talking about capes and I was wondering if there will be capes? If so will it only be for certain classes? Will there be guild capes? Just wondering so if anyone knows people provide your knowledge with me.
search%3Fq%3Ddungeons%2Band%2Bdragons%2Blogo%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=dungeons+and+dragons+logo&usg=__h0EtYmMBvby3i0RqIk3wKubdfTU=&docid=2eAJThLCmGZbCM&sa=X&ei=35r_Uac9ldzgA9fsgJgJ&ved=0CC4Q9QEwAA&dur=295

Comments

• Options
    inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, there are capes/cloaks. They take up a neck slot however. As for guild capes, no idea. My TR currently has one called Cloak of the Maelstrom.
  • Options
    casimyrtvcasimyrtv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    In beta weekend 4 (maybe 3 as well?) there were capes. They were tied to your necklace and could be turned on/off like helms.
    They were, however, very glitchy and kept getting stuck on top of players heads.
    Since they are not showing up in OB Launch, I'm assuming they disabled them until they could fix the physics a bit.

Edit: However, if other people have them, then mine somehow were disabled on my character. I'll play with it in about 12 hrs when I get off this fantastic 14 hour work day.