test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen, Cross character or no?

carrotdongcarrotdong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Simple question, no one in game seems to want to answer. When you buy a companion with Zen, or small things like dye for armors, does it just go to one character, or do all your characters on your account get to use them individually? If not is there a way to share items with your other characters? It's expensive to really get one character going, I don't think I can do much more then that if there isn't a way to support my new characters with my beast one. :( Thanks.
sig1cr.jpg

Comments

• Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can spend zen from any character. but items you buy are for that character only.

You can always mail non bound items to yourself (mail to JUST your @handle at the postal courier), any character on the account can then collect it.
  • Options
    carrotdongcarrotdong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah sweet! I didn't realize you could do that. Thanks a lot!
    sig1cr.jpg