test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Skins?

vinnwiivinnwii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Where/how do i unlock the skins for my companions? I didn't find it on zen shop so i'm assuming is ingame exchange? Level requirement? I can't seem to find this info anywhere D:
Post edited by vinnwii on

Comments

• casimyrtvcasimyrtv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    They unlock as the companion levels up. The final skin appears to always unlock at rank 30 for me so far.
    I had Cleric Rank 30 Merc rank 30 in the Beta Weekends prior to the max rank addition
    and my panther is now rank 30 and unlocked the final skin as well.
  • vinnwiivinnwii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah thank you! I was searching for this everywhere and didn't find a single drop of information. Thank you :)
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    casimyrtv wrote: »
    They unlock as the companion levels up. The final skin appears to always unlock at rank 30 for me so far.
    I had Cleric Rank 30 Merc rank 30 in the Beta Weekends prior to the max rank addition
    and my panther is now rank 30 and unlocked the final skin as well.

is the final panther just a bigger panther like the upgrades before it? mine is 26 and I've been looking forward to finding out.
  • bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    beaghan1 wrote: »
    is the final panther just a bigger panther like the upgrades before it? mine is 26 and I've been looking forward to finding out.

It turns into a panther-esque furry grrl in a bikini.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • vinnwiivinnwii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bpphantom wrote: »
    -furry grrl in a bikini.
    <animation removed per the RoC>
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013

that's awesome, that's exactly what I was hoping for :)
  • casimyrtvcasimyrtv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013

We, apparently, have greatly different panthers.
    ~.^
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013

I would upgrade to HotN immediately if that was the case.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

She-ra ? Dang this so makes me mad I didn't name my orc Mum-ra :(
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I was really impressed with both the Firehawk and the Panther 30 rank skins. I just wish we could customize our Humanoid companions features like STO.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    She-ra ? Dang this so makes me mad I didn't name my orc Mum-ra :(

This made me "LOL" in the middle of my office. Two of my minions, yes they know I call them that, now believe me to be extra-strength crazy.

Yeah I was really impressed with both the Firehawk and the Panther 30 rank skins. I just wish we could customize our Humanoid companions features like STO.

I really, really, liked the Rank 30 Merc look. I have a screenshot of the rank 30 Merc on my home computer, and if this thread is still alive in the first few pages when I get home, I'll post it.
    He looks all levels of awesome.

Side note, he is on my Stream somewhere in beta weekend 4. I'll have to track it down and make a little 30 second+ highlight of him looking all awesome.
    edited May 2013
    Sadly, my screenshots do not appear to be there any longer.
    I do still have one of the Merc's character sheet though (sans stats). You can at least get an idea of what he looks like, thighs up, at rank 30.

http://i.imgur.com/5vvpfbK.jpgp
  • xxxretsopmixxxretsopmi Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So the question that I have is how does it say max rank 15, yet people are rank 30 with them? Seems a little off.
  • primus26primus26 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how do you upgrade your companion to a higher color or is it automatic?