test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bag of holes

labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Yes they have a hole in them , you cannot place anything in them . Shure they take a bag slot , but wont hold any items .
And to all the people placing them on the auction house , that's just wrong :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But I've been buying them all week!!!!

Can't you use them to make 24 slot bags?
  • caladariscaladaris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another total useless item.

Why does Cryptic even list them in "Bags"?
    So many newbies get scammed.
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    caladaris wrote: »
    Another total useless item.

Why does Cryptic even list them in "Bags"?
    So many newbies get scammed.

its not 'useless' if you can manage to scam people with it ;)
  • wakkajackwakkajack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its not 'useless' if you can manage to scam people with it ;)
    AGREED!
    the bag has done its job
  • fongadorfongador Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not gonna lie. I got suckered by this. Saw one laying about and figured what the hell it is an extra slot. Then I tried placing something in there and was like wtf? Dawned on me that the name was rather fitting XD.

Although to be fair I figured that was why it only had one slot initially.
  • tsumorotsumoro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes it is naughty of people to do this, I looked into this but when I read the description of the item I could tell it wasn't a 'bag' to equip.
  • nostalg1cnostalg1c Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, I read the description and knew right away it was a scam. It might be morally bankrupt but it certainly teaches life lessons.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whats even worse, is the pathetic "Robe of useless items" that does exactly what is says. (has a chance of spawning the useless bags too)

WHY WAS THIS PUT IN A FOUNDERS PACK?

Rediculous morons
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • grimjoe32grimjoe32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited May 2013
    infi321 wrote: »
    Whats even worse, is the pathetic "Robe of useless items" that does exactly what is says. (has a chance of spawning the useless bags too)

Rediculous morons

Your logic is sound.
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Rediculous morons

it was put in as a fun novelty item. Nothing wrong with that at all. Just like the dust of creation that makes useless items. They're fun. Not everything has to be serious in a 'game.'

But as far as trying to scam people with these items, that's just wrong. Not cool at all.
    L'sya Raiya
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013

Rediculous morons

It's one of the main reasons I bought the pack.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Rediculous morons

Because it is a silly amusing item. Throw it away if you don't like it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Because it is a silly amusing item. Throw it away if you don't like it.

Agreed great fluff item i love this stuff guys! however scamming is bad :)

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Rediculous morons

That robe is an easter egg dating back to the original D&D. And it came in handy at times. (DM couldn't believe some of the uses we found for the junk it would give us. XD yes I'm an old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> deal with it lol)
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually the bag of holes was a regular D&D item. looking like a bag of holding with that unique flaw
    @Powerblast in game
  • juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to see a bag of devouring.

I could just imagine all of the hate spam. Haha!!
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They should not classify this item as a "bag"! I almost wasted diamonds on it myself. I was looking for bigger bags, I saw a buncha people selling the Bag of Holes, but it didn't mention how many new slots it would give me. So I go to the next few pages to see if there's any other bags with more slots and find overpriced blue-text bags!!!

But that didn't make sense. Why do the expensive bags say how many slots I gain and not the bag of holes. So I Google it up and find out the item does not give any inventory slots and is just there to screw people at the AH. /sigh

I feel bad for anyone who wasted their money on this item. But I can't blame you either, I almost fell for it because it was listed under the Bags category!!! You'd asume that whatever is in the bags category is actually a bag that gives more inventory slots!
  • piecemakerzapiecemakerza Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please take this bag out of the Bags category in the AH.... PLEASE.
  • solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Rediculous morons

To take up a bag/bank slot to flame the need to buy another bank or storage
  • drakin8564drakin8564 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lmao... I've always enjoyed the random useless items. It's comic relief to the seriousness of other parts of the game. Like said above... If you dont like it then throw it away. And for the people who got "scammed", you did it to yourself by not RESEARCHING and finding out the value of items and what they do. I watch that happen with all kinds of items in game, not just the "useless" items. Be glad you learned your lesson in a game and not in real life!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dotemiusdotemius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought the bag of holes was the way we're intended to get rid of the NMLBs.
  • zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree it shouldn't be listed under the bags tab. I bet if players were scamming PW/Cryptic, instead of other players, the devs would put a quick stop to that.
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't call this a scam...

It's three things...

1. Your all idiots if you fell for it. Don't blame Cryptic / PW for your low intelligence.

2. Imagine that... a game company trolling it's customers... hilarious and full of irony. I love it. The tables have turned.

3. It's an actual D&D item, only those who have never picked up a Players Handbook are the ones needing Kleenex for their tears..
  • l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    Crytic should have made it that if an item was placed in the bag it drop onto the floor for anyone to pick up... that would have been epi!!!
  • futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l4stlife wrote: »
    Crytic should have made it that if an item was placed in the bag it drop onto the floor for anyone to pick up... that would have been epi!!!

I might have actually kept one equipped then! It would be like a bag of instant trade. No confirm box needed.

I like games where you can just throw random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on the ground and have it visible/lootable to anyone.

I had hoped the dust of creation would be better than it is currently. It is cool to make stuff, but I hate that people don't see you create what you see you created.
  • tokkiratokkira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps they intend to later have tailors be able to mend the Bag of Holes to make it a small functional bag?
  • zbluggzblugg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whether you know it's an actual D&D item from the pen and paper game, if you read "bag" but didn't register "of holes", it's your fault, really. Plus, read the description.

Or, maybe you'd like to buy my car? It's a 2010 WRX STI that has no engine. Interested?
    21.jpg
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    futrix wrote: »
    I had hoped the dust of creation would be better than it is currently. It is cool to make stuff, but I hate that people don't see you create what you see you created.

That would be grieftastic. Similar items in STO were, without exception.
  • nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    arcbladez wrote: »
    They should not classify this item as a "bag"! I almost wasted diamonds on it myself. I was looking for bigger bags, I saw a buncha people selling the Bag of Holes, but it didn't mention how many new slots it would give me. So I go to the next few pages to see if there's any other bags with more slots and find overpriced blue-text bags!!!

But that didn't make sense. Why do the expensive bags say how many slots I gain and not the bag of holes. So I Google it up and find out the item does not give any inventory slots and is just there to screw people at the AH. /sigh

I feel bad for anyone who wasted their money on this item. But I can't blame you either, I almost fell for it because it was listed under the Bags category!!! You'd asume that whatever is in the bags category is actually a bag that gives more inventory slots!

Don't assume anything.
  • deadlyprinnydeadlyprinny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it's not that useless, just npc it for 2 copper.