test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions.

mickeymadmickeymad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello all. i would like to give some suggestions in order to improve the user gameplay experience. Tell me what you think. :cool:

First i have some ideas about the skill action bar configuration. It is a shame to use points upgrading a skill and spending time learning it and in the end, one cant use it when its needed cause we dont have room for it in the action bar. I think its a good idea to have another action bar configuration set, where the user could change them in the middle mouse button. i think it would be great for users to have the possibility to have two action bar configuration sets since the game give us different combat situations while playing. if i had that extra action bar set i could easily change from a pve oriented combat mode to a pvp mode enjoying all skills available and fulfilling my game experience.

Then i think it is possible to have an emerged combat system between user and companion. A command action bar for campanions is ideal. We should have the possibility to control companions actions, like some other mmos: Attack/Combat; Retreat/Follow; Defend/Stay.

Also i think its a good idea to have a search filter in the foundry quests menu, so one don't have to scroll over all quests searching for whats he's looking for.

-me
And the riot be the rhyme of the unheard.