test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW needs better Character Looks

deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have looked almost the same since i was level 25ish and i'm now lv 40, every new piece of armor i get doesn't change my looks what so ever. Am i going to look the same as this at lvl 60? If so that really is disappointing, with all the work put into this game i would of thought they would of put more work into it. Just makes me think they did it on purpose to add in all sorts of fancy fashion sets to make us spend money not to look the same.
Control Wizard = Defqon

Comments

• clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well if they make you spend money to get things that are actually needed to play then people cry P2W blah blah blah. So instead they let you use zen to buy some good items that make things easier and a bunch of stuff like dyes to differentiate yourself and people still whine. If they only charged money for things people have no desire for this game would not last long. Pull up your big boy shorts and pay up, look the same, or realize a cash shop game is not for you.
  • northwind2008northwind2008 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    clurdge wrote: »
    Well if they make you spend money to get things that are actually needed to play then people cry P2W blah blah blah. So instead they let you use zen to buy some good items that make things easier and a bunch of stuff like dyes to differentiate yourself and people still whine. If they only charged money for things people have no desire for this game would not last long. Pull up your big boy shorts and pay up, look the same, or realize a cash shop game is not for you.
    Your post makes no sense. The OP is asking for weapons and armor that look different.

SWTOR is F2P, their armor and weapons have more than 3 or 4 models. There are countless other F2P MMO's that have different models for weapons and armor.
  • deffydeffy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would i want to dye my gear that looks the same as every other character just different color? IF they actually had fashion sets or something then i would buy some but this far were all just the same..
    Control Wizard = Defqon