test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I want my Axe

lordxmongooselordxmongoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The home page and video show a GWF with a double bladed axe, I would like mine too. Thanks.

-Mongoose
Post edited by lordxmongoose on

Comments

• fyranwulffyranwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    14k astral diamonds from the AD button on your top buttons
    signature_zps124e0389.png
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what?? what is an ad button?? do you mean the auction house?
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Glannigan, Son of Flannigan, Son of Mar! By my Fathers father and his father before him and his fathers father before him.

By Moradin's balls I want a Hammer & Shield!
  • fyranwulffyranwulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    No the Astral Diamond shop, its in the string of buttons along the top of your screen by default. If you go to the Item tab of that shop window, you can get a 2h axe for 14k astral diamonds, also you can re-skin future weapons over and over again with the skin/re-skin of said 2h axe
    edited May 2013
    Yes i've yet to find a hammer : /

I have picked up a couple of skull headed maces... just not the same though is it.

The good thing is ive seen mobs with various weapons, so i know the skins are in there, I imagine we will be getting an appearance shop at some point
  • jfoodjfood Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The orcs in Blacklake drop them, one from the dungeon and another from the Merchant Hall quest. Grabbed one for my rogue and guardian... so I'd guess there's a great weapon version as well. Or not.
  • ovrkylovrkyl Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even though I know this is D&D 4th (sucks) edition ruleset and they don't seem to know any better, this is the first "cleric" I've played that didn't have some kind of mace-like weapon to beat over some blasphemer's head when they weren't paying attention to my "lessons". Of course, the clerics that I'VE played in the past were dwarven warpriests and THEIR weapon of choice were dual-wielded battleaxes (ala Clangeddin), so blasphemers only had one chance to pay attention.
    Now? All I get is a dangly holy symbol of some sort of universal design to satisfy fill-in-the-blank "flavor text" deity and I feel so naked.
    I WANT MY AXES BACK!!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    MEME%20STO%20Skyrim%20Trendy.png
  • ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can find some in the deodorant section of your local supermarket.
    Cuz you sebestimated me!