test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Editor Crashes to Desktop When Certain Quest is Loaded

nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Ok, so I'm having a bizarre problem.

During the Foundry Author's Alpha/Beta I created a quest in the Foundry. It was played several times and had plenty of positive feedback, etc...

Then, right before Open Beta launched, The Foundry got a patch and since that time I have not been able to open this quest in the Editor.
When I attempt to load this quest, I hear what sounds like my character taking fall damage then the entire client crashes to the desktop.
If I load other quests or start making an entirely new quest the Editor works perfectly.
If I click "duplicate" on the problematic quest the error "invalid editor resource" appears and I am kicked back to the login screen.

I spent a lot of time creating this quest and if at all possible I would like to regain access to it and get it published on the live servers.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Also, I have emailed support 5 times regarding this issue and have not gotten a reply. Additionally, I have started multiple threads on the forums asking for help and have never received an answer.

Thanks for any help you can give!
Post edited by nwobrock on

Comments

• nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump for justice
  • nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump again
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think anyone knows. That quest may have been corrupted during a patch. All I know to do is send a ticket. Not sure if that's what you mean by emailing support.