test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another Positive

dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I figured I'd follow suit to the previous post. This game is experiencing some issues. Rename Tokens broke, server issues. BUT overall.. this game is AMAZINGLY fun to play, the combat is engaging, and i find myself playing longer than i expected. Hell, im still awake hoping servers come back online. The cash shop has issues, but i am an avid supporter of the devs have to make money. Especially if it helps them to create more content, more paragon paths, classes, ect. This game is the best F2p game iv ever tried, and it ranks up there with the B2P games. I have stopped playing GW2 for this. Keep up the good work CRYPTIC and PW, and ignore the players bashing about server stability. It happens with all major launches, even though this is still "beta".. as I said before. Even the great, almighty blizzard crashed and burned on recently launches. (not bashing blizz, i enjoy their games... just pointing out the obvious.) Its hard to keep a mob happy. Once one persone screams foul, the sheep follow. Kudos to your dev team. Keep it going.

Comments

• dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh, but i still want my rename token i paid for :):):):/