test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Married couple looking for guild

pilotmikepilotmike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
My wife and I were serious WoW raiders, and I ran a top 5% worldwide raiding guild. We got tired of the Bliz BS and figured if we've gotta eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at least we're not going to pay to do so and opted to give this place a try.

We aren't founders so we're complete nubs at this point; however, that won't last for long. Right now we're on mindflayer but we'll swap servers for the right guild. She always plays a healer, I usually tank or play DPS. Please reply here if you're recruiting people like us.
Post edited by pilotmike on

Comments

• Options
    judgetrillanjudgetrillan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Hi ya buddy, I am Crow or Steel in game on Dragon server. I run Heavens Maffia and we are recruitng older players for fun and family atmosphere.If you are interested in pvp/pve and like dungeons we would love to have you and your wife.
    I am 49 and my daughter and her husband play and also my wife. I'll wait for a reply.

Crow
    Heavens Maffia
  • Options
    judgetrillanjudgetrillan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    Sorry 2 posts
  • Options
    chaosbolt85chaosbolt85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    check us out please a family orietned guild NEVERWINTER HEROES >>>>>on mindflayer server /shard
    msg chaosbolt85@chaosbolt85
    my name is dan :) hey msg me back when game is up
  • Options
    fayze666fayze666 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to join your guild :) My contatct infor is Havok Stormbringer@fayze666
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Thanks,

Memo
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    puresurpluspuresurplus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should check out The Order of the Raven. :cool:
    Bryn Morn [DC]
    Viconia VrinnGemma Steelheart [GF]
    Drelle Demonsong [SW]
    Lorakahn Forgedawn

@puresurplus

#TeamFencebane
  • Options
    ruddettruddett Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pilotmike wrote: »
    My wife and I were serious WoW raiders, and I ran a top 5% worldwide raiding guild. We got tired of the Bliz BS and figured if we've gotta eat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at least we're not going to pay to do so and opted to give this place a try.

We aren't founders so we're complete nubs at this point; however, that won't last for long. Right now we're on mindflayer but we'll swap servers for the right guild. She always plays a healer, I usually tank or play DPS. Please reply here if you're recruiting people like us.

[Dragon]Vanguard of the Dragon

Guild Leader: Rudd Horas
    Guild Application: http://www.votd.enjin.com/recruitment
    Guild Webpage: http://www.votd.enjin.com
    Guild Recruitment Status: All Classes, All Levels, Age 21+
    Requirements: Age 21+ , Must have a Microphone, and Ventrillo Client
    Guild Size: 120+
    Vanguard of the Dragon Community Size: 60+
    Guild Focus: PvP,Pve, and Foundry

We are a mature guild with over 120+ members. Our guild and voice chats will be of questionable taste & possible profanity, so the easily offended should look elsewhere. It is paramount that our guild members help the other players within our community and we hope to get many new members by doing so. We are US/Central based but will accept anyone willing to play in accordance with our guild charter. We are focused on eliminating the evil spawn that infest the lands of Neverwinter, Guzzling Ale, good food and friends.
    Live long and prosper,
    Rudd

Guild Application: http://www.votd.enjin.com/recruitment
    Guild Webpage: http://www.votd.enjin.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ruddett, what server are you on?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    still looking. as an update, we are no longer willing to server swap so must be on mindflayer.
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Mog nation might be a good fit. On my phone so forgive the brevity. Recruitment thread in my signature.

Pm me here or there with any questions. Thaliff there as well.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.