test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stucks "Connecting to account server.."

al3xmerceral3xmercer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Stucks "Connecting to account server.." ; anyway to fix it ?
Your Touch MY BLISS!
Post edited by al3xmercer on

Comments

• jorum77jorum77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the same issue it says connecting to the account server and goes no where. Then I get... Connection timed out and go back to the main screen. It all worked yesterday any ideas?
  • jorum77jorum77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Found my issue looks like when I pinned the game to the taskbar I pinned the wrong .exe I went to the shortcut on my desktop and it patched the game and it all works now.
  • smsderfflingersmsderfflinger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure if it's the same problem/issue...
    But I get stuck at "Connecting..." after putting in my username/password in the launcher. This is the 3rd Perfect World game where I've had this issue (the others being STO and Blacklight: Retribution), and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable indicator as to what triggers it ('cept maybe for updates?), as sometimes the login and/or update process goes smoothly.

This is the same problem which kept me from playing during one of the beta weekends. It's been a few hours since I've installed this, and it's just stuck at "connecting..." then "Patcher error: the connection was idle for too long"

I've tried replacing the .exe w/ the one provided at the page discussing Launcher problems, but that didn't seem to help.

Any help to get this running would be appreciated as I would like to try this game. :)
    (and if the solution would help me enjoy BL:R more regularly, that'd be very welcome, too :P )