test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Constant Disconnects During PVP

licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Every single pvp match I have been in, people get disconnected. The match turns into whichever team has the fewest disconnects wins.
How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
Post edited by licourtrix1 on

Comments

• dramshadowdramshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It seems to be linked to some rogue ability that is causing dc's. Been in a match with and opposing a rogue and each time she goes near people with some specific ability people crash.
  • leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kkkkkk I fear no Rogue. My GF has a buff resistance against Rogue's DC skill :P
  • peanutxpeanutx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im getting this issue too it does seem to be caused by some kind of rogue skill
  • banukbanuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reconnecting with an injury after DCing out of PVP is becoming a pain as well.
  • choicestchoicest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I just caught this bug twice in a row, I will go test again since I want the daily : (
  • osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    banuk wrote: »
    Reconnecting with an injury after DCing out of PVP is becoming a pain as well.
    I hear ya man. I think it has to do with the shards though. Because when this happens I usually have trouble logging back in as well.
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It happened to me several times, but I also caused it a few times. It happened to me when 2 GWFs were attacking me, another time when a Rogue was on me, and 2 times I (as a CW) caused people to crash. Some matches I might go without a single crash, but others I crash and when I come back I gotta heal my injuries as it's been mentioned here before, which is annoying.
  • roguehwzroguehwz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Very annoying and serious bug. Game froze, and you are forced to end the game manually by killing the process.

To the other PVP team members you look like you are standing still for a min or so and then disconnected.

Forgot to add, usually I log back in with serious injury which requires me to use an injury kit...
  • cybrus4cybrus4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some teams are actually organizing this entire thing in level 60 fights. Two to three rogues are getting up into our graveyards and are dc'ing us two and three at a time sometimes. We end up not getting back in-game till the match is over and have no glory and whatnot. :(
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into it. :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • andrewbautista23andrewbautista23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've never had any game crashes every since I bought this computer. I was kinda disappointed when I entered PVP, boom!!! suddenly the client exited itself. after connecting PVP was still on, then after losing...boom!!! another crash. really disappointed.

but i hope they can fix this asap.
  • nibbasnibbas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    its the smoke bomb or whatever the rogue skill its called

smoke bomb+ something = game crash

rogues do it now all the time
  • iciaaiciaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Each time that i try to pvp on my Guardian the game crashed and disconnects what can be the issue of this service?
  • arsky666arsky666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is getting a little too frequent in pvp in game just crafting .... please do something.
  • neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rogues stealth + Directx 9 = My Pc goes into screenshot mode while the ability is active. My pc doesnt like the mobs that stealth at the start of Pirates Skyhold too in DX9. Dx11 was ok though, still a little twitchy but not as bad. Don't know if that would cause a dc with multiple rogues in pvp.