test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not able to obtain 600,000 Astral Diamonds from 60$ Pack?

direthdireth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have 3 characters on my account and None of them have the 600,000 Astral Diamonds.. Are they shared between Characters? I checked all 3 and noticed not one had them.. I opened both of the mail items that i recieved and no astral diamonds.. :( I made one character at the start but deleted him, was the astral diamonds given to him without my knowledge and are now lost since i deleted him?
Post edited by direth on

Comments

• stryker67stryker67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to claim the AD separately from the little diamond button at the top (like the 3rd or 4th button from the left). Once you claim AD on 1 char, you cant move it around, but you can claim smaller amounts per character if you like, so be careful when you claim!
  • direthdireth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So if i deleted the one character with the 600,000 its gone for good? or can i petition a gm to get it back?
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's gone for good. As of this morning there's a big red warning telling you this will happen. I suppose a kind-hearted GM might refund you, but I wouldn't count on it.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • direthdireth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well bleh :(
  • vomkvomk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    direth did you claim the AD from the Zen tab on top of your screen? So that you got the AD into your bag?
    edited May 2013
    i think so on the character i deleted.. heh