test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Phoera question

scottvinscottvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone actually used the Phoera pet as a companion? I received one from a nightmare box and was wondering if it's worth it or should I try to sell it?

Thanks!
Post edited by scottvin on

Comments

• Options
    jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    I have one and I enjoy it. It has fairly decent AOE damage and since it is a flier it seems to take less damage.
  • Options
    dugansonduganson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Also its pretty effin' hoss looking...
  • Options
    mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With the AOE damage it has been able to get enough agro to keep the nasties off me for a long time in certain maps. If it is in the main room and im in a hall it kept me from getting swarmed. Ive stop using the panther and the dire wolf so i cant compare them to it well.
  • Options
    neptuno82neptuno82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got mine with the direwolf already lvl 12. as GWF, i like the aoe better than a single target pet. the occasional knockdown from the direwolf was good, but in general it[direwolf] disrupted the mob pathing too much (mobs will move slightly to the side making them stop attacking to move too) that even at level 1 the phoera is better for me. now, i'll probably keep them both leveling for single target boss fights or something, but this will be the one i use more.