Install Arc

Skirmishes need a manually entry option

2»

Comments

• rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Skirmished were the most fun for me!

/signed
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
  • cinj216cinj216 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Indeed. Epic Skirmishes with an appropriately scaled up level of challenge and decent reward combined with the renewed ability to do Daily Skirmishes for AD at Lv60 would be great.
  • faustasdmfaustasdm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I also missed few of them. Seems strange we can't do them just like dungeons.
    Artificer.jpg
  • ghostmatterghostmatter Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is really grating on my nerves. Even if you watch closely your experience and try not to level, praying at an altar or campfire can make you level. It's just ridiculous.

I also hope they reduce leveling rate. They made content, don't they want the players to actually enjoy it?
  • xoobxoob Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    dandamis wrote: »
    *BUMP*

Please add a way to manually enter skirmishes that you have outleveled.

bump bump bump
  • ghostmatterghostmatter Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    More threads here and here
  • jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am sure its been said already in this thread, but I just want to say it again.

Epic Skirmishes.

Do it now. Not later.
  • kinukonekokinukoneko Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    /signed I missed alot of Skirms 6 of them. Most of them were missed while in queue and outlvling them=|
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kinukoneko wrote: »
    /signed I missed alot of Skirms 6 of them. Most of them were missed while in queue and outlvling them=|

Same here. I would love to see two different things, actually.

1) "Epic skirmishes", with all monsters properly scaled to level 60+

2) Manual queueing for the lower-level skirmishes, just so people can get the achivement points they are missing - and to prevent exploitation, make those not qualify as "daily skirmish" or give AD rewards.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • lonewolf63ptlonewolf63pt Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    /signed.
    Not only missed some of them but also would love to repeat those i did.
    Would love to have a Toggle Double XP option, so i can play on Double XP events. TY.
  • vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All of the above. I've made a thread and posted in previous threads and am adding my 2 cents here as this issue has not been addressed. I've made my 5th character and even trying to limit my XP rate gain and planning for skirmishes and dungeons, I am still outlevelling them or getting 1 chance at them.
  • soulwhispsoulwhisp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    /signed, it HAS TO BE DONE! I need those achivements!
  • ahsmagnetahsmagnet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    add me to the list
  • chasimchasim Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    It's great you added a manual entry for dungeons.

However Skirmishes still lack them.. They just exist in some mysterious lands no one knows how to get too except via some mysterious non-gameworld-connected teleport..

This is an issue, especially with achievements being tied to these. I missed the first one "blacklake terror" because I was playing with a friend doing foundry and other fun stuff, and by the time I got to blacklake, I was above the maximum level for it.. So that achievement is forever missed =/

Should be some way to enter them manually, at any level.

Additionally a way to disable a level up, or disable getting XP would be nice, both as a workaround for this issue, plus a way to help your friends catch up to play with you, without constantly pulling yourself apart from the unavoidable xp.

Not having a manual entry or an epic version is somewhat ridiculous (if Achievements mean anything).
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not having a real world entry is a joke, please fix the issue & the cause of the issue!
  • dakshamandakshaman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Skirmishes Abberant Assault and Garrundar the Vile are too difficult. Please repair them!!! Too many monsters!!!
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    adinosii wrote: »
    Same here. I would love to see two different things, actually.

1) "Epic skirmishes", with all monsters properly scaled to level 60+

2) Manual queueing for the lower-level skirmishes, just so people can get the achivement points they are missing - and to prevent exploitation, make those not qualify as "daily skirmish" or give AD rewards.

^^ This

/10 char
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Id love to see epic skirmishes, as it would be an easy way to generate more end game without a lot of NEW code

Id love to have ANY way to do skirmishes once outleveled either by finding the entrance or by maybe sidekicking down
    like you can do in CO and sto. this would give a lot of options for people to play with guilds/friends.

id love to be able to queue for stuff ive outleveled, but im sure that's to much to ask for.

I think there should be a different achievement title for zone maps "hero of zone", "protector of zone" that way people might be able to just do the content of some zones and not all with each character this will increase replay value and encourage more character slot purchases,

give the cool titles like cold hearted or strong headed for doing cool things that aren't obvious in the dungeons. such as in the cloak tower give a title for people who actually get all 4 gems and flowers, or in for the black dagger dungeon give the title for killing the daughter of lloth. and I really think the tower jumper achievement should give you "Jumper" there is so much people miss out on cause there is no reason to bother.

people will still do the skirmishes to get skirmisher but it wont be so heartbreaking to miss them.