test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

While we're waiting...

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What class are you maining? What about alts? :)
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardian main, Wizard alt
  • Options
    svaarogsvaarog Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »

Just started today, made a human fighter, classic for a start ;)

Probably will try some sort of wizard/healer or a rogue later on if I like that game enough to have alts.
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardian Fighter dwarf with big beard all the way!!!
    Will make alt soon as there is an " archer " thingy.
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wizard main. No alts atm.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    marc54marc54 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    switching from TR to GWF .. theres way to many TRs and lag makes it hard to land skills in pvp.. so.. GWF is nearly there.. ive farmed all its 60 pvp gear allready on my rogue ^^
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Control Wizard.... the only real class in the game.
  • Options
    vitadrink469vitadrink469 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Main guardian
    Alt cleric
  • Options
    emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    CW main GWF, DC alts.
  • Options
    hansoloazhansoloaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just put a cleric up to 30, now im doing a grt wp fighter, gonna reach 30 and choose the main.

And just waiting to know the future classes. Ranger was always a favorite of mine in mmos:)
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Human Guardian Fighter / Human Control Wizard mains.

Dwarf Devoted Cleric and Half-Orc Great Weapon Fighter alts.
  • Options
    lanamanlanaman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guardian halfling
  • Options
    delain1982delain1982 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dwarven Cleric and Elven Rogue.
  • Options
    layonhandslayonhands Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardian, because it's the closest to Paladin before Paladin.
    Your divine touch instantly heals wounds.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I should mention that I'm maining TR, with GWF and CW (planned) as alts. ;)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    aisriythaisriyth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing until Warlock or Warlord. :(
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »

Guardian fighter, like a baus.

Alt as a Cleric, like a baus.

Main as a Paladin, when you make the class... like bauses.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    Playing a Guardian would rather be playing as a Paladin or Necromancer or a fun Wizard with amazing looking spells like Ice Comet or Meteor Shower. I'm not interested in alts because honestly the classes you given us seem generic.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Main Wizard, alt Guardian, undecided on alt rogue and cleric. I'm enjoying a different play style (with Wizard) I normally make melee characters and I like the change of pace.
  • Options
    gremio87gremio87 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's funny how Guardians are so rare ingame but they are all over the forums.
    Main Guardian. Alt TR.
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Made a wizard as my main, love it, but I also want to have a cleric like I did in beta. So chances are I will get to 60 on my wizard and have her set up for crafting and then go level my cleric. I have no intentions on playing any other class until they give me a ranger :(
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have one of each class at level 35 right now. Will continue bouncing back and forth until Scourge Warlock is released.
    Then i will make him my main.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    hansoloazhansoloaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone knows how long till servers back up again??
  • Options
    ifellfromgraceiifellfromgracei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I was wondering when they would come back up as well. Had to work the last two nights/days and I am finally off for a bit :)

Chomping at the bit so to speak!
  • Options
    derangedheroderangedhero Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm currently playing a trickster rogue, which I enjoy immensely.
    I'll make a warlock alt when it becomes possible, and I might also add a devoted cleric to the mix at some point. :)
    ---
    [SIGPIC]Or am I?[/SIGPIC]
    This loony is also known as @Derangement.
  • Options
    sidewinder512ksidewinder512k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haven't decided on a main yet, currently trying a cleric, after that will try a wizard.
  • Options
    bleujambleujam Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I was wondering when they would come back up as well. Had to work the last two nights/days and I am finally off for a bit :)

Chomping at the bit so to speak!

another 90 mins unless it's back early :)

Wizzy Wizard here! (as usual)
    Bluejam
    SOTSOG

'Standing on the Shoulders of Giants' Gaming Group
    Forum includes Kaizers Famous Music Thread

www.sotsog.org
  • Options
    mj2811mj2811 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cleric as main and i haven't thinking about alts yet
  • Options
    wormgaswormgas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    Hot qt 3.14 female redhead GF.
    That's a fact!
  • Options
    azaghalplazaghalpl Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My first instinct once I installed the game was to create dwarven Trickster Rogue, but then I remembered all the blinking animations and decided to choose a race with a little connection to the arcane, so that I could justify what's happening on screen. And so, my main is tielfing TR named Mavet. In order to sate my appetite for dwarves I intend to create dwarven Control Wizard as soon as the shards are back up.
  • Options
    raffys93raffys93 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tiefling Guardian Fighter main. Gonna make a Drow Blackguard or Human Weaponmaster as alt if they bring them in.