test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks for a nice game.

mcphredmcphred Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just had to drop in and say that this game feels like a breath of fresh air to me :)

Please devs: Do not start the path of changing and nerfing and dumbing it down in a mis-guided attempt to please all. To many mmo's start out great, with interesting differences in characters and mechanics, only to fall for the minmaxers whining who want every class to be exactly equal (only with different animations) and every aspect simplified.

It should be possible to fail, with consequences. You should have to make hard decisions sometimes. Even if some stuff in the game is not directly related to getting some sort of upgrade, it should be in there...for the sake of adventure.

Sorry for rambling, i just thought about how fun i think it is at the moment and then started thinking about what usually happens.

Anyway, great game so far!
Post edited by mcphred on

Comments

• jadenkorr21jadenkorr21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Totally Agree. Great game keep it up Cryptic! Stick with your OWN vision. It seems to be working.

ps, itd be nice to see a bow class in LOL Love you guys.
    Great game!!
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, they couldn't make this game much more dumbed down, or easier then it already is. If you disagree, ask a few of the 60's or watch Epic Dungeons on Youtube. You'll see no need for a Tank/Heal and just facerolling content. So really not sure what they could possibly do to make things easier. Of course, this is just my opinion.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, they couldn't make this game much more dumbed down, or easier then it already is. If you disagree, ask a few of the 60's or watch Epic Dungeons on Youtube. You'll see no need for a Tank/Heal and just facerolling content. So really not sure what they could possibly do to make things easier. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Run Lair of the mad dragon and say that.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • jimbobslimbobjimbobslimbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well said OP, the game is nothing short of outstanding work, given everything they have had to put together. I foresee I will spend many hours in this game! And free-to-play, that is just the icing on the cake.