test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Market : Heavy Worg - Question.

endofriversendofrivers Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
In the description of the Heavy Worg, it states "For now... increases movement speed by 110%"

My question has to do with the, "For now..." because I'm a little confused.

Does this mean that the Heavy Worg will be getting an increase/decrease in movement speed?

I ask because I honestly want the Heavy Howler, but I don't want to get ripped off if the Heavy Worg will be getting an improvement.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, Thoughts?
Post edited by endofrivers on

Comments

• stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Means if you get rank 2 mount skill then it will become faster. I think you can get that either from the cash shop or the NPC that sells mounts for gold, on the second tab.
  • endofriversendofrivers Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, that's Mount Training. You could use that on a normal horse to make it a +3 mount. But the Heavy Warg already starts at +3
  • lmzyroxlmzyrox Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2013
    I haven't seen this O_O But it really want the Heavy Howler aswell, it looks so flamboyantly sick..But it's 50$ USD....Thats more for us Oceanian's :/
  • itsonlikejonitsonlikejon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a video of the Worg around? I'm really leaning towards getting one, but I wanna see it in action before I commit.

Also I saw a video on YouTube of a guy on a War Bear. Is that getting implemented anytime soon?