test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day 2 better than day 1

bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So better work. Another downtime coming and some server issues still happening, but closer to what I expected of Cryptic.
Post edited by bardmedicine11 on

Comments

• floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that's the nice thing about mmo launches, things only improve over time.
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tonight has been awesome. Can log in and out to change characters without risk of a 2 hour delay. No rubber bands at all. 100% better. Seems to be a fair number of ppl on so its been tweaked on their side. Or they were testing it with artificial stress...
  • november1986november1986 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It appears to be a ton better for me for roughly....10 minutes? Then i start to get mass lag again. But i don't think it's the same issue, i think it's just related to the crazy number of people trying to render in town on my screen.

System specs-- 9800 GTX 512mb / 3.0 amd dual core / 4 gb ram / Win 7 64 bit.

I thought my computer could handle this game on medium at least, but even with it's lesser graphics (not complaining about the land as it looks great, but character models are horrid for mmo's nowdays) it runs worse than much more graphical mmo's such as Entropia Universe on my computer.

So in the end it just runs down to my computer appears to have something against this game for some reason, and the fact there are a ton of people it's trying to render. Although as everyone that sees this would agree my comp is becomeing an antique or sorts to most people....
  • kinster2kinster2 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It appears to be a ton better for me for roughly....10 minutes? Then i start to get mass lag again. But i don't think it's the same issue, i think it's just related to the crazy number of people trying to render in town on my screen.

System specs-- 9800 GTX 512mb / 3.0 amd dual core / 4 gb ram / Win 7 64 bit.

I thought my computer could handle this game on medium at least, but even with it's lesser graphics (not complaining about the land as it looks great, but character models are horrid for mmo's nowdays) it runs worse than much more graphical mmo's such as Entropia Universe on my computer.

So in the end it just runs down to my computer appears to have something against this game for some reason, and the fact there are a ton of people it's trying to render. Although as everyone that sees this would agree my comp is becomeing an antique or sorts to most people....

im running a 2.7 intel core I3 duel core with intel 3000 hd graphics and i run fine no lag noting

must be a driver is out of date or something for yea

im also running on an AMD ATHLON single core 3.0ghz with amd hd 5250 and it runs even better than my duel core :D
  • november1986november1986 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think i just have bad luck latly x.x...Thanks for responding, now i may be able to find a way to fix it at least a little instead of thinking it's just my computer lol...