test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game System Update Balance update lvl 60 broken sword

raynkeyyzzzzzraynkeyyzzzzz Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello !

Im wondering what would you guys do at lvl 60?

nothing to do right?

and i heard it only takes 4 days to be lvl 60 is that right?
Post edited by raynkeyyzzzzz on

Comments

• soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It took me 5 days to get to 60, which is a "long time" to some, because I actually cared to read the quests and so on. At 60 is when the game begins. Epic dungeons and pvp grind for the nice purple gear, the 20vs20 open world pvp zone.

You can't do Epic dungeons right off the bat, they're based off your Gear Score. So you gotta grind the earlier dungeons to get better gear so you can increase your Gear Score, and when you have a Gear Score high enough the game will allow you to queue to another Epic dungeon.

So far it's been fun, can't complain.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Gear up, do epic dungeons. Also you have The Foundry to participate in or PVP if that's your kind of thing.
    There's no "Set time" it takes to hit 60, it depends on how much time you spend to hit it and how you go about doing it.
    Game is still young, there will surely be more end game content in the future.
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doing T2 dungeons to gear up for Castle Never.
    (⊙ω⊙)
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe anyone actually finds that fun, doing the same dungeons over and over to slowly increase a gearscore number just to do it again in the next dungeon, especially when the dungeons are just old dungeons with increased levels. Even more baffling to me is that people call that the beginning of a game. To each their own I guess.
  • fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's fun when you do it with a static group of friends.
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Anything is fun when you do it with a group of friends.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought even the lower level dungeons scale so even at 60 you can still do them?
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • randomdispalynamrandomdispalynam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    GAME SYSTEM UPDATE BALANCE update lvl 60 broken sword

So what exactly is broken with a '60 sword' and what is the 'game system update balance' ?
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ
    If not sure if a thread is posted, try the SEARCH function below:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php
    edited May 2013
    So what exactly is broken with a '60 sword' and what is the 'game system update balance' ?

Good question, I suspect that OP is a bit derpy.
    (⊙ω⊙)
  • zenbrilligzenbrillig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    Anything is fun when you do it with a group of friends.

My 1040 party was a flop.
  • aevlomaevlom Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GAME SYSTEM UPDATE BALANCE update lvl 60 broken sword

Bicycle fork cannonballing grasshopper brassiere.

*nods wisely*
  • wildflowerikiwildfloweriki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok. 10 characters.