test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Autocomplete in chat

pwpuckpwpuck Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How do I turn it OFF? This is the most hateful chat I have ever used.
Post edited by pwpuck on

Comments

• ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013
    It's annoying as hell. Whoever made the decision to not let the playerbase turn it off was a damned genius.
  • darkwavesurfer5darkwavesurfer5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's honestly the biggest reason i hate having to use chat... it'd be one thing if it suggested them and you had to hit tab first, but by god if you plan on ending a sentence with a word that's used in names often you best learn to use proper punctuation quick or you're gonna hate life.

the genius who decided auto complete was such an amazing feature that nobody should be able to disable clearly came from the realm of casual gaming on his iphone and has never touched a MMO before...
  • bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is an amazingly poor design. I Hager@MyFriend it so very Veronica@SomeGoldSpammer much that I want to throw my Kenny@MyCollegeRoomate out the window.
  • iminers242iminers242 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pwpuck wrote: »
    How do I turn it OFF? This is the most hateful chat I have ever used.

Im gonna guess your gonna have to pay to get the option to turn it off.

Seeing how much of a retarted cash cow this game is turning into.
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think if you hit alt or some GD thing, it unlocks and you can than post your comment.