test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The female idle stance looks incredibly stupid.

sant4nasant4na Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
http://oi43.tinypic.com/99jiqd.jpg

Her head is arched forward like a chicken or something. Who would ever think this looks good?
Post edited by sant4na on

Comments

• stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seriously is that what your down to crying about?
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OMG !!!! shut everything down and fix this ASAP .
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    It's different for each class.
  • hammer58hammer58 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep they should be scratching their a*s when standing idle! Eww....
  • sant4nasant4na Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    It's different for each class.

Oh, so I guess it's just the CW, then.

Sucks cause I really value having a nice looking character, but this destroys females...
  • direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The CW has an unusual stance. I noticed the same thing, their necks look kind of strained. The sit animation is really weird though. It actually look physically uncomfortable, when they lean back on their arms, while cross-legged.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • igneeliousigneelious Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes! I agree, I remade my character so many times trying to get rid of that stance, even the portrait of your character appears to be staring upwards. I noticed that my Guardian doesn't have this problem though her head is level and looking foward, my wizard however what ever race / gender always appears to be looking upwards and making that ackward stance its incredible annoying so I'm sticking to my guardian now.
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    sant4na wrote: »
    Oh, so I guess it's just the CW, then.

Sucks cause I really value having a nice looking character, but this destroys females...

That's the only one I noticed that looks bad. Male and female CWs have the same animations, which is probably why it looks so bad. Though I'm not sure any of the classes have male and female animation variation, it might just not be an issue for the others.

Try using a shorter neck, or long hair that covers the neck, doesn't look so bad. I deleted my first female CW because of this, my second one looks fine, just arrogant.
  • sant4nasant4na Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    That's the only one I noticed that looks bad. Male and female CWs have the same animations, which is probably why it looks so bad. Though I'm not sure any of the classes have male and female animation variation, it might just not be an issue for the others.

Try using a shorter neck, or long hair that covers the neck, doesn't look so bad. I deleted my first female CW because of this, my second one looks fine, just arrogant.

Yea, long hair that covers the neck seems to be the best solution. Don't really want to recreate my char, though, since I'm almost 30...
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You think thats bad, try walking as a guardian... you look like a gorilla. xD

And for those that don't know: /bind z ++walk allows you to walk; replace z with the key of your choice.
  • elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eh the casting animations more than make up for it, best animated class by far
  • skeletunskeletun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sant4na wrote: »
    Yea, long hair that covers the neck seems to be the best solution. Don't really want to recreate my char, though, since I'm almost 30...

In Proectors Hall (First city you start in,) there is a place you can go and change your characters look (character creator where ou detail). I believe it is on the southeast corner somwhere down one of the alleys. Just costs like 200zen.
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also the rogue idle for girls (and perhaps guys) makes them look kinda spaced out.