test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Couldn't get map names from map manager" when joining Dungeon through Queue

angeloburton123angeloburton123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey,

since today's update when trying to join a Dungeon I get the message "Couldn't get map names from map manager".
Happened twice thus far when a random group was assembled through the queue and everyone confirmed.

During the transition to the Dungeon I have received the error message. Here's a Screenshot from the log:
jwo4xpqv.jpg

Dungeon in question was "Throne of Idis".

Is this a known bug or is this bug specific to me?
Post edited by angeloburton123 on

Comments

• Options
    angeloburton123angeloburton123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just for your information, the issue seems to has resolved itself. I can join Dungeons once again :D
  • Options
    rawdllrawdll Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im actually having this problem right now except its with foundry maps im not sure whats going on. lol...
  • Options
    silentecho44silentecho44 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem right now too with foundry quests

I have tried numerous ones and all come up with the same error when trying to zone to them. I have tried restarting my client but nothing seems to be working
  • Options
    valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can't enter any foundry quests right now. Serious bug
    While i see others port in and out with the same quests as me.
  • Options
    peterfspeterfs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bugged! how to fix?
  • Options
    arhiarhi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same problem
  • Options
    rawdllrawdll Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is extremely annoying, 11 hours later and still have this bug. Please fix or tell me how to fix.
  • Options
    pawnshoppimppawnshoppimp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having this same issue. Started yesterday. It's my favorite part of the game too.
  • Options
    peterfspeterfs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A quick google search shows all cryptic/ PWE games have this bug, some are VERY old. CO and STO from their respective launch.
  • Options
    antisocialeenantisocialeen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting this as well, but not for all foundry quests, only some of them.
  • Options
    blightedbishopblightedbishop Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this. I keep getting the error while trying to join The Dread Vault, 3 times so far.
  • Options
    yramragyramrag Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am just getting this today, when trying to join Dungeon (Clock Tower). Very annoying as it happened to have the Dungeon Delve event going on!
  • Options
    psyko321psyko321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah having problems with this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, while queuing for Dungeon: The Dread Vault, admin? devs? any thoughts on this? need this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> fixed :(
    4.jpg
    Server: Dragon
  • Options
    zeanurzeanur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi All,

The solution to the problem is rather simple: You just need to change zones if you encounter the problem. 4 out of 4 times this has solved my issue.
  • Options
    cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can cryptic fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> already?
  • Options
    kife1100kife1100 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Going to agree, I hate que'ing for a dungeon just to be removed because of this.
  • Options
    selfmadewolfselfmadewolf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump.
    Got same problem today with epic's. Please fix it.
  • Options
    boleasdeaceroboleasdeacero Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi i have this problem to, i try to do the change of zone like in other post said