test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still rubberbanding and massive lag after maintenance.

yasaszeroyasaszero Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why is this happening? Can I do something about it or is it just me?
Post edited by yasaszero on

Comments

• moonglums101moonglums101 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yasaszero wrote: »
    Why is this happening? Can I do something about it or is it just me?

You're not alone.
  • asmokingasmoking Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same for me like yesterday.game play fines till I jump in first city.Then it just teleport me back to main gate every minut or so -)atlist in STO I coud change to eu proxy and play .It dosent work in NW...for some people cryptic servers just don't work.and yeah game over mah game ova..UPDATE just change it to USA proxy and game works now.It dint work yesterday PROPS to cryptic omg -)
  • yasaszeroyasaszero Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    asmoking wrote: »
    same for me like yesterday.game play fines till I jump in first city.Then it just teleport me back to main gate every minut or so -)atlist in STO I coud change to eu proxy and play .It dosent work in NW...for some people cryptic servers just don't work.and yeah game over mah game ova..

So there is no way to solve this? :\
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Try changing instances to a less crowded one.
    edited May 2013
    try different proxys
  • quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Try this...at the launcher screen before hitting PLAY. Go to Options at the top and check Disable In-Game Patching...something like that. It will then download the remaining 2200mb of stuff and you won't get the patch lag everytime you go somewhere.

I experience 0 lag even yesterday when the masses logged in.
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder
    edited May 2013
    Try this...at the launcher screen before hitting PLAY. Go to Options at the top and check Disable In-Game Patching...something like that. It will then download the remaining 2200mb of stuff and you won't get the patch lag everytime you go somewhere.

Okay thanks I will try :)
  • virsanevirsane Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yikes, that's horrible. Didn't see that happening to my guy yesterday so hopefully that is still the case.
    edited May 2013

Now instead of rubberbanding I get server not responding message and the char freezes untill server not responding messages for a few seconds
  • mediafriend999mediafriend999 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i can't even connect. Server status says it's up. Client says it's unavailable.
  • pacmanlawyerpacmanlawyer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck at work for a few more hours. Did they fix the queue yet? ie is there one?
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck at work for a few more hours. Did they fix the queue yet? ie is there one?

There is no queue but some people still have massive lag.
  • pacmanlawyerpacmanlawyer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanky, appreciate the update. Hopefully once I get home I can combat the lag issue with beer.
  • auringonpaisteauringonpaiste Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

This advice actually helped me a lot, not sure if it did fixed problem entirely, but thank you so much for advice :).
  • quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Its actually called Disable On-Demand Patching. The game will patch whenever new areas or content needs to be loaded. Better to let the launcher patch everything for smoother gameplay.

I just logged in about 30 min ago and there wasn't any que or lag. Maybe being in Houston (US Servers) helps but everything is good.
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder
    edited May 2013
    Back to same problem cant play -)if u get connected only as a GHOST -)
  • drevil2204drevil2204 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    i cant connect for more than 5 seconds before i get disconnected. yesterday i played perfectly fine. now i cant even log in for more than a few seconds before im kicked off.