test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House problems

snooseysnoosey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I can't seem to find anything for crafting on the auction house. I have a purple Dragon Egg, and some other blue crafting things and even typing their name in they are no appearing? Any ideas?
Post edited by snoosey on

Comments

• beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they are there under professions. You search the one that uses it. Don't type the name, click on the profession and hit a search with nothing typed in, all the stuff will be there alphabetically I think and you just scroll to what you want. I have found a ton of issues with the auction but they will fix all those as it gets people spending diamonds which then will get some using zen to get them.
  • kwwballkwwball Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't work for everything. For the reason that you can't trade AD through a face to face player trade in this game........................................................................... Another player put his Dragon Egg up on the auction house so I could "trade" it from that way, but now both of us can't find it on the auction house. Click under professions, change to Very Rare, and nothing. Search specifically for Dragon Egg under ALL, nothing.... If you put a Dragon Egg up on the auction house no one can find it and your just getting screwed the AD posing fee. This needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY!
  • kwwballkwwball Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I just tested this with all the more rare crafting ingredients and you can't find any of them. Arcane Crystals, Eldritch Crystals, Arcane Shards, what have you.

I tested this by putting up one of my own and then searching for it, so there was at least one of each on the AH.

Fix this please. It is hindering the crafting aspect of this game!
  • aliramaliram Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, same problem here, pretty annoying. Got several Arcane Shards & Eldritch Crystals and I just can't sell them.. Maybe it's even more annoying than not working AH filters..
    Same with the dragon egg, btw I just wondering how much AD it may cost?
  • bradspittsbradspitts Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Auction House in this game is the worst ever!!! Search don't work, noone does a buyout. Does anything ever sell??? I search for a level range and it gives me all levels, wth???

Also can we get more forms of currency in this game, AD, all the tokens from all the map areas to trade for worthless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, Tarmalune Trade Bars, Glory, Zen, Ardent Coins, Celestial Coins, Seals, gold, silver, copper, etc. :mad:

Maybe we can get all the currencies across the inventory bottom like the gold, silver, copper. It would run all over the screen. Remember the old days of just coin currency.