test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Titles

2»

Comments

• forien69forien69 Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You mean you made 17 quests? Is there more slots later?
  • tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see it in a different way. I've earned so much AD on my own Foundry quests (like, a truly ridiculous amount. I'm up to more than 1,5 million AD earned at this point I believe) that if I tip, I always tip maximum. Those few ADs are likely to benefit others more than me at this point.
    edited May 2013
    forien69 wrote: »
    You mean you made 17 quests? Is there more slots later?

No. Foundry achievements are their own two sections in the journal (second tab at the top. Community and Authoring are separate). The numbers I listed represent the number of achievements you need from each of these categories.
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have another question.

I have all needed foundry achievements, but i dont have community achievements (like you Tilt, but grade lower) needed for Artifex.
    Can i now work on my Foundry achievements to get them to 20 (needed for master) now, or i need first achieve Artifex title?
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
    edited May 2013
    Only the total count matters, so anything you earn now will count against the next rank even if you can't see it yet. By the time I unlocked Artifex, Master had already reached the 20 needed Authoring achievements, which means I only need 2 Community achievements for my next rank (which sounds like a lot less than it really is. It could take weeks).
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tilt42 wrote: »
    Only the total count matters, so anything you earn now will count against the next rank even if you can't see it yet. By the time I unlocked Artifex, Master had already reached the 20 needed Authoring achievements, which means I only need 2 Community achievements for my next rank (which sounds like a lot less than it really is. It could take weeks).

thank you :)
    5cm82e.jpg
    > TRY IT NOW!

• wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm working on my Artifex now. I need 1 more author and 4 community. Gotta publish 2 more quests or get a bunch more max tips for author and gotta do a lot of tipping and reviewing (which is what I do mostly anyway) for community.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm working on stalwart, FYI it requires 11 authoring achievements. Nothing more.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    brakkish1 wrote: »
    Sadly, these only mean something if someone (meaning other regular players specifically) understands the rank structure.

Example:
    Foundry N o o b (filter bypass)
    Foundry God

Now, 90% of the player base should at least understand that structure. Just using the names to make a point, not an actual suggestion.

Agree, the ranks seem meaningless. What stands out is Apprentice and Master. So... we know what the goal is then.
    edited May 2013
    any master yet guys?
    Tilt? :)

(i got artifex today, yay!)
    5cm82e.jpg
    > TRY IT NOW!

edited May 2013
    Due to the serious lack of Foundry Community achievements, I'll probably have to review 100 quests before that'll happen. Considering that I want to finish my campaign some time, I don't think I'll reach Master any time soon.
    edited May 2013
    I managed to achieve Foundry Master title. This was painfull and boring. 99,9% quests are just stupid farm quests. Foundry Authoring? This is joke, not Foundry Authoring!

Rewards - dissapointment:

1. Title "Foundry Master"
    2. Foundy Master Cloak

*yuck*, where is my mount?!

And btw.: after master there is achieve to get
    GRAND MASTER TITLE

Prepare to even more mindless, unfinished "for review" quests farm if you want get this title in this year...

150 more.... geez :(

Seriously, this NEEDS to be changed.

1zei4w7.jpg

hu1vg3.jpg

aa7rb7.jpg
    5cm82e.jpg
    > TRY IT NOW!

edited May 2013
    Yeah, this kind of thing doesn't exactly encourage authors to create. You'd think Cryptic wants us to actually make quests in addition to playing other people's creations, but with the current system we have to dedicate so much time to reviews that there's not a snowball's chance in hell of us having the time to do both.
  • wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is going to burn me out if I try to power through it.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the info. I'll update my FAQ
    edited May 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. I'll update my FAQ

sure thing :)

2-4 days and i will achieve Grand Master... if i dont loose my mind between "Kill 50 ogres" quests...

On Master cloak are 2 clowns, i am curious what will be on Grand Master Cloak.

Any guess? :D
    5cm82e.jpg
    > TRY IT NOW!

• almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want that Imp so badly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    volcxxx wrote: »
    sure thing :)

2-4 days and i will achieve Grand Master... if i dont loose my mind between "Kill 50 ogres" quests...

On Master cloak are 2 clowns, i am curious what will be on Grand Master Cloak.

Any guess? :D
    3 Wolf Moon :p
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just got Foundry Master. Looking at the number of foundry quests I will need to review for Grand Master terrifies me :eek:
    edited May 2013
    After another 150 quests i got achievement Foundry Grand Master.

rewards:
    Silverback bear - this crappy mount with broken run animation from Alpha. Movement 110% (same as any other rank 3 mounts).

2vb76lk.jpg

and title Foundry Grand Master

2wh1cw8.jpg

AND there is next achievement: Moonstar Agent

2uhy7op.jpg

Short story: dont even bother, now bear is not unique mount - everyone can buy it in cash shop for 3k zens.
    And after this crappy UGC rush, I am sure i will not touch any UGC for a long, long time. It was not worth effort tbh. Anyway, "world first" in another mmo done, at least i have satisfaction. :)
    5cm82e.jpg
    > TRY IT NOW!

edited May 2013
    Thanks for sharing with us. And gratz, sorta.