test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is there a 20k Que to play the game ?

zaboocakeszaboocakes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is not a good start lol
Post edited by zaboocakes on

Comments

• cosminx13cosminx13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20k is nice i got over 198k :)
  • bcvaporbcvapor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 285 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What queue? Just kidding, it'll go away after a short time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jedidethfreak823jedidethfreak823 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to know how my que went from 15k down to 7k, then back up to 18k.

Oh, wait - I know! Cryptic is trying to "entice" me to buy a Founder Pack!
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <bellows in a deep voice> Welcome to the Realms of the Forgotten!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    bcvapor wrote: »
    it'll go away after a short time.

Really? I've been in a queue for 45 minutes, with no end in sight.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kind of surprised to see it so how this early in the AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really? I've been in a queue for 45 minutes, with no end in sight.

There is an end in sight in about 45 minutes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aarond2lodaarond2lod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty ****ed up, waited over 2 hours last night and still couldn't get in so i went to bed. It's now 2pm where i am and queues are even worse, 20k+ lol

edit: holy ****balls, 125k queue now hahahaha
  • taylorfesttaylorfest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to know how my que went from 15k down to 7k, then back up to 18k.

Oh, wait - I know! Cryptic is trying to "entice" me to buy a Founder Pack!

I have the founders pack and I have been in the queue forever, which is complete garbage.
    10mr4gl.png
  • mmoplaya1971mmoplaya1971 Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ridiculous. And there is no way they will add new servers. They are basically pressuring people to buy their $200 HOtN pack. The MMO industry has officially sunk to a new low. I have never seen a company intentionally create queues in order to sell a service that will simply allow you to play the game.
  • jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    taylorfest wrote: »
    I have the founders pack and I have been in the queue forever, which is complete garbage.

Agreed, been in this queue for ages. Despite the fact they will fix the display issues tomorrow this does not fix queue times.
  • seleyasekseleyasek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cosminx13 wrote: »
    20k is nice i got over 198k :)
    I can beat that.
    th_GameClient2013-05-0114-51-08-33.jpg
    (Yes, I know it's a bug)
  • aarond2lodaarond2lod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ridiculous. And there is no way they will add new servers. They are basically pressuring people to buy their $200 HOtN pack. The MMO industry has officially sunk to a new low. I have never seen a company intentionally create queues in order to sell a service that will simply allow you to play the game.

Indeed, it does look that way, i mean come on, there are 20,000+ players trying to log on at the exact time that i am trying to log-in? and when most people are at work or sleeping on a Wednesday?

I guess they'll be telling us pigs can fly next.

edit: i'm undecided as to whether or not i'll claim my 60 dollars back from paypal and spend it on a game actually worth 60 dollars of my money, since these queues are clealy being falsified, and even if they arn't, jesus upgrade your servers PWI, you have like 10 other games, you should know new games have high volumes at open beta.
  • jeska23jeska23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverplaying online queue beta is now!!!!!!!
  • ironavenger1ironavenger1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow..this que is ridiculous..and to the person that bought a founders pack (at 200 bucks..)...WTF?! you paid to be in a Que that goes up and not down??!

I was hoping this would be a great game..but it's not a good sign that they didn't even plan enough for servers that accommodate player base. Can't say I'm enticed to spend money on a company that prioritizes like this :(
    I hope this doesn't turn out to be another Sony-esq Star wars galaxies type <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-shoot. (but it probably will be...)
  • zaboocakeszaboocakes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They going to fix this Que issue ?

Is the actual test phase over now ? Is this just a server stress test or something ?
  • multisensorysmultisensorys Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rule #1 of an MMO launch: Have bloody stress tests before launching.
    Rule #2: HAVE MORE THAN 3 SERVERS. Seriously, who in their right mind would open a hyped up MMO with only THREE servers?
  • prolagaprolaga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20k is nothing..... really....
    come back when you get 100k+
  • olafr20041974olafr20041974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 hours waiting and still at Queue 114998 O.o At this rate i will be PERHAPS ingame around 8pm.
    edited May 2013
    zaboocakes wrote: »
    They going to fix this Que issue ?

Is the actual test phase over now ? Is this just a server stress test or something ?

There are no more tests. This isn't a test. This is launch, whether people believe it or not. That's why Founders got their five-day headstart, and there will be no more character wiping.
  • yebittend0gyebittend0g Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aarond2lod wrote: »
    Indeed, it does look that way, i mean come on, there are 20,000+ players trying to log on at the exact time that i am trying to log-in? and when most people are at work or sleeping on a Wednesday?

I guess they'll be telling us pigs can fly next.

Same here... I'm beginning to think this is a bit "scamish" to make money. I'll see how things unfold, but I'm not very happy.
  • pinestainpinestain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just ask Q,,Q who? or nm.) Beer time.
    edited May 2013
    There is probably only 1 guy in game that is alt tabbed and laughing at all of these posts. Never gonna log out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • olafr20041974olafr20041974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue 210440 O.o
  • fyrfrostfyrfrost Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How are you supposed to fix the queue "bug" being over 200k+? It has to be a bug, but if the solution is to restart the queue then... that kinda defeats the purpose, no?
    edited May 2013
    Ques going down finally west coast must be going to bed finally lol
    edited May 2013
    nevermind it was at 9k then droped to 3k now its back up to 17kk

Cyptic you suck lol
  • mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bcvapor wrote: »
    What queue? Just kidding, it'll go away after a short time.

that was not funny
  • error400error400 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that number its not real, its just a glitch. the real queue show up from time to time and go down pretty fast.
  • rabbiddograbbiddog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dev tracker.... Does no one follow the Dev tracker? They address many of these questions and concerns. All one need do is look through the dev tracker.