test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

7k Queue= 2Hour Wait To Play?

13»

Comments

• olafr20041974olafr20041974 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, but after 4 hours waiting i have no patience anymore.
  • stryker67stryker67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A response from rehpic (lead programmer) in a now-closed thread..
    The three Neverwinter shards are made up of hundreds of actual server machines. The issues today were due to some failed network equipment, not the servers running the game.
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    elitexeno wrote: »
    Any chance of adding a new server today with the maintenance? ;)

I had a 15k queue today and I waited about 10 min. Do you perhaps care to explain why have you created a post that states things that doesn't exist? STop lurking at the forums trying to come up with ideas about pointless threads and go play the game for a change..Trust me is a pretty sweet game..

ps:I see other people that are saying the same things and I'm honestly very glad that we will get rid of them
  • iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lol i had 14-15k queue only took 30mins aint that bad, if u dont have paitents go else where -.-''

It's even less for me man:).
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wait a few days for the whiners to quite playing, then the queue will be more realistic. :)
  • delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ive had to wait hours to get into League of Legends, and that was last year. And its not at launch.

On a more serious note, I tried logging in last night, and saw 3 people ahead of me in line. Took me minutes to log in, minutes I tell you. 200$ and I still wasn't front of the line, I had to wait two whole minutes to log in. I can't believe it. All these people saying HotN was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> were right. Anytime an event happens I still wont quite be front of the line like promised. Only close to the front of the line. I got all sorts of cool swag, but the priority queuing just wasn't fast enough for me.

/sarcasm

P.S. I do feel sorry for those of you who genuinely waited hours, but considering all of my buddies that are not HotN (that I had to wait on) were in the 15k range of wait, and we played an ARAM in LoL (about 30mins) and they were all in, I seriously think there is massive exaggeration going on about how long many of you waited (maybe dragon and beholder are much slower than Mindflayer). What sounds more likely is that people kept closing and re-opening the launcher and kept being put back in queue in a new place. I can't be sure as I don't really have to wait myself, but 4 other people I game with had less than 30 min wait at 15k.

It would be nice if people could do their invocation from gateway so they can more easily weather out the storm a day or two without getting losses of coins.
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"