test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard Sudden Storm

mrgobgob34mrgobgob34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey all, I was wondering what you all feel about the spell "Sudden Storm". When I first read this spell's tooltip, I envisioned something way different. Currently to cast this spell, you have to press the keybind twice, which I figured is a little odd, but then there is a delay for the attack to even hit the farther away targets. In my opinion, this skill cant really be used in pvp. The range is lackluster (it only hits like 8-10 ft in front of you), the lighting strikes take way to long to reach their desired impact point, and the double click/line up your shot way to even cast it just seems off to me.

Maybe its just me, but I would much rather see this spell shoot off in front of me, (like chain lighting), and with only one keybind press. In my opinion, once you see the spell your 1st cast, you shouldn't need a little casting zone provided for you to see where the spell will land.

I may be way off on this, but I would still like to hear what you think of this "Spell Storm" build. I hope they add something new to the table soon.