test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi suggestion about how cryptic and pw can make some money

matyoomatyoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a suggestion im a guardian and i dont get VIP access for queues and i dont want to buy 200$ pack coz i dont need its items but please put premium or gold or something or VIP access on the zen shop and make it 10$ or 15$ per month im willing to pay every month i know it will be like a subscription and this game is free to play but still i want to have VIP access with out paying 200$ please make some solution for people who is willing to pay for this game i know its hard to change firm politics but still no one wants to lose potential clients and thos clients payed even before the game start so please do something
Post edited by matyoo on

Comments

• Options
    ssjrrssjrr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    matyoo wrote: »
    I have a suggestion im a guardian and i dont get VIP access for queues and i dont want to buy 200$ pack coz i dont need its items but please put premium or gold or something or VIP access on the zen shop and make it 10$ or 15$ per month im willing to pay every month i know it will be like a subscription and this game is free to play but still i want to have VIP access with out paying 200$ please make some solution for people who is willing to pay for this game i know its hard to change firm politics but still no one wants to lose potential clients and thos clients payed even before the game start so please do something

In 3 weeks or less there probably won't be a waiting time to play this game. There's no point to have this VIP you want.
  • Options
    sarge6666sarge6666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah this is true just hold out for a few weeks it will all come good
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    idiots have already paid (I being one of them) and a majority are disappointed in what Cryptic/pwe have delivered.
  • Options
    bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    matyoo wrote: »

You should look at what your are buying before you pay for it and not expect to be entitled to extra stuff because you were gullible enough to cash out before you even got a decent look at the product.