test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric looking for a guild - Beholder

ulthasulthas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Hey guys,

I was pretty hardcore in a lot of mmo's and have always played a healer in every game. For some reason I think it is fun to play from the assist perspective :). I am just looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is looking to complete pve content, I like pvp as well but the main focus would be on pve. I am currently leveling right now but will be working to get to 60 as quick as possible. I am looking for a fun guild that knows how to have fun but also can have a focus when working on something that does take some mental thought.

Look forward to hearing from some cool guilds,
Amrius
Post edited by ulthas on

Comments

• ngeongeo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ulthas wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I was pretty hardcore in a lot of mmo's and have always played a healer in every game. For some reason I think it is fun to play from the assist perspective :). I am just looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is looking to complete pve content, I like pvp as well but the main focus would be on pve. I am currently leveling right now but will be working to get to 60 as quick as possible. I am looking for a fun guild that knows how to have fun but also can have a focus when working on something that does take some mental thought.

Look forward to hearing from some cool guilds,
    Amrius

Hey mate, you can take a look at this guild if you are in the Beholder shard server.
    http://www.the-unnamed.com/about