test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HELLENIC Guild, "Sons of Ares"

vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
Hello fellow adventurers,

Our Hellenic guild (Dragon Server), Sons of Ares is recruiting all Greek & Cyprus players in our ranks!

Please apply your membership here http://nw-sonsofares.shivtr.com/

Best,

Vylker
Post edited by vylker on

Comments

• gamercygamercy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Hey i am greek can i join?

Mono gia elladides? .. Ime apo kipro
  • vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Of course you can join!

Please register to our website!

;)
  • hphaistoshphaistos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Until now we were saying
    that Greeks fight like heroes.
    From now on we will say that
    heroes fight like Greeks!!
  • cryochaoscryochaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    koromas13 wrote: »
    i am sorry for the above post on behalf of exodus it has come to my attention that this member in question has been banned he is not apart of Exodus and on behalf of exodus i am sorry for this outrages comment from someone who was kicked for the guild for similar behaviour

Yeah. Good luck with that- they have been posting on every thread in the forums.
  • cryochaoscryochaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Can't wait for this dude to get banned. Only little kids feel the need to waste their time posting profane hate speech on forums in some feeble attempt at what they think is an "epic" temper tantrum.