test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry channel

lmfaocookieslmfaocookies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Sorry if this has been asked or already exists...

I was wondering if there is a channel we could go into to talk to other people that are doing the foundry just in case one of us needs help and can help each other without having to make a bunch of threads for small questions?

If not I think it would be a good idea to make a channel like that would be pretty cool to see people's idea's and stuffs that they are making.

x-x sorry I had to ask.
:mad:
sxEasVM.jpg
Post edited by lmfaocookies on

Comments

• apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes there is the info can be found here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are looking for a text chat channel, there is one as well. Just type:
    /channel_join Foundry

Note that the channel is shared with STO as well, so don't be confused if you get advice on how to add asteroids to your space map. ;)
  • tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One of the STO authors objected pretty strongly when people were chatting in that channel earlier today, insisting that it was a STO channel that should only be used for Foundry questions. While I strongly disagree with him, we might as well make an NW-specific Foundry channel if we can. Something like "NWFoundry".
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    some of us (Silverstars) Use the channel NW_Foundry

if it's not available we create it for the next person to come on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • nightskysxznightskysxz Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im Also looking for help and for some reason i cant start my own topics here i can only reply. Im in the team speak if anyone is interested in helping me with a few very simple questions and 2 advance ones.

Edit: im going to bed so i wont be in TS Ill try again 2ommorw
  • maddllamamaddllama Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a lot of random guild-like chat going on in the Foundry channel now that more folks are joining it. I find Foundry-related questions to be lost in the shuffle. I will join this NW_Foundry channel to see if that works out better.
    5444373MbVxa.png
    @kmhknight

My campaign: The Madness Plague.
    My quest: Blacklake Gold

My guild: "The Older" Age 30+, Casual
    edited May 2013
    there shouldn't be any Guild Chatter in the foundry channel, if there is we need to get something done about it.

*Gets his big boots on*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • tilt42tilt42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Of course there should be chat in that channel. It's a nice way to keep us sane during the long hours of Foundry authoring and to communicate with other authors. As long as questions don't completely drown, it's all fair game in my opinion. If it becomes a problem though, that's something else.
    edited May 2013
    tilt42 wrote: »
    Of course there should be chat in that channel. It's a nice way to keep us sane during the long hours of Foundry authoring and to communicate with other authors. As long as questions don't completely drown, it's all fair game in my opinion. If it becomes a problem though, that's something else.

Thats what I was implying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold or Bones!!
  • wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I enjoy the banter in the foundry channel. Like Tilt says, it makes for a nice community and place to chat with/get to know other foundry authors. As far as I've seen, people are quick to zip it and answer questions when they are posed.

Is it an official channel or a private one somebody set up?