test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queues are gone. Its working now!

aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Thank you!
Post edited by aullah12 on

Comments

• zakuno1zakuno1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Alt tabs and looks at screen* *Position in queue 4022* "Wait.... are you neverwinter Jesus?"
  • alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    No, its not gone, more than 5000 before me to login.... :(
  • demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Depends on the shard i suppose... Mindflayer has a 5000 que ( was 48500 for me for a bit there : P )
  • warchiefgarroshwarchiefgarrosh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wait ages to login...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • folkanriftfolkanrift Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey its not April, so why you play joke on me? I just looked back at the screen and guess what I am 5300 or i am 67000 so keeps changing lol
  • championchains03championchains03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm number 84,379 in the queue
  • tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still in queue. You sir are lucky.
  • magusiek1990magusiek1990 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have 2168 xd I had a 7900 and now I have 2168. I've been waiting about 2 hours :/

when you see with a 45000 or 50000, just wait it is changing
  • carrotpakcarrotpak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wake up, it's past dreaming time already...
  • magusiek1990magusiek1990 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    now 1582 xd
  • arminn36arminn36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queues are gone for me now too. I was able to log out and right back in. F2P account.
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got a screenshot of 'Position in queue: 86064' Anyone got higher?
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• shivariishivarii Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea queues are still there for me, ~7000 per server, of coarse it took me almost an hour making my 1st toon.

Edit: Oh and just a suggestion to make the queues a little bit more bareable. How about having our characters do an emote every now and then like dance and blow a kiss or mock or something, make it random so its not the same thing twice in a row :-)
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Got home today and noticed lag and serious rubber banding. took a nap got up and all is well.

So much for the horrid launch some where saying. Nicely done cryptic, got the issues fixed within 1 day. Most MMO's go through weeks of those issues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • andervinandervin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    aullah12 wrote: »
    Thank you!

It's almost midnight on the east coast of the US. It's called everyone went to freaking bed.
  • deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited May 2013
    Just made a char on Beholder because it had the lowest Queue (assuming lowest population so far) why do i get the feeling ill regret this decision in a few months lol
  • gizmosdragongizmosdragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good thing I paid for early access. Probably the only 3 days of gametime I will get =). lol
  • jackcutlassjackcutlass Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The 4588 people ahead of me in the Queue call you a liar. :p
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    Got home today and noticed lag and serious rubber banding. took a nap got up and all is well.

So much for the horrid launch some where saying. Nicely done cryptic, got the issues fixed within 1 day. Most MMO's go through weeks of those issues.

Since i was off today... They had to take the server down at noon when people were given access. We got access back at 3 pm and got back to an unplayable game. They fixed their firewall issue, came back and went to the store for 15 minutes and then had to wait 2 hours to get back on in a Queue.

Doesnt really matter how much your excited about this game or how pinky your shades are this was the most tedious pre-launch/open-beta i have seen in the last 5 years.
  • mcwafflezzmcwafflezz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lies still ques on every server
  • thebreadman04thebreadman04 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had queues of 3, 2, and 1 respectively just now. But since the game loves crashing on me my luck has run dry and I'm back in the 3000s after making a new character.