test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you an Oppurtunist? Youve come to the right place.. | RP

matthewpocmatthewpoc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Welcome to the recruitment page of our guild, Valkyn Coranzen. This is a RP guild based on the infamous Bregan d'Aerthe. We are a band of surface elves bent on replicating the society, morals and skills that come to mind when one thinks of Bregan d'Aerthe and our idol Jarlaxle. Our views on Lolth and religion in general vary throughout the band as our main focus is making the most of any situation regardless of the religious or moral implications. We have no ties to any greater force or government as well.

The terms are complicated. As soon as you join you will be recognized and will be protected (don't worry though, just the fact that you are part of our guild will be your strongest defence). However, should you perform any unorthodox actions and GET CAUGHT we will deny your existence and you will be disbanded. You may join again with a new identity later. Any information retrieved shall be sent to me (matthewpoc in-game name: Adran Wolfgain) however periodic contact is not necessary with the trust I put in my agents. I will be assembling a team (likely first joiners) of elite agents. These elites will travel in a party with me as often as possible.

We hope you agree with the above and if you think you have the skill and courage to become a famed agent of Valkyn Coranzen, please let me know.

Necessary Requirements -
Race - Elf/Half-elf/Halfling/Drow(Elite)
Class - Any
Age of player - 10+

Preferable Requirements -
Race - Elf/Drow(Elite)
Class - Trickster Rogue/Control Wizard
Knowledge of the history and inner workings of Bregan d'Aerthe.
Age of player - 13+

Leader - matthewpoc
Co Leader - cmaccormac
Elite members -

PM ME if interested.

This has been a recruitment page writen by: Founder of Velkyn Coranzen, matthewpoc
"He who seeks oppurtunity, finds the world" - Jarlaxle.

Comments