test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: change character menu option

tschrivtschriv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Please, please, please, implement the "change character" option like you did in STO. Having to log out to a password prompt when I want to switch characters is annoying beyond words. This was one of the more welcome options that was done for STO, and I'd really love to see it here.
Post edited by tschriv on

Comments

• tschrivtschriv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ~bump for additional views
  • ehcasaehcasa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    in BW3 was how you wanted but i dont know why they changed. very lame.
  • raisencain1raisencain1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agreed, we really need it. Its a pain with the 4 characters I'm running now. Sure hope none kit members don't get q'd on that too, because it'll just scare them away.
  • tschrivtschriv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They implemented that in STO, and it was VERY well received, and I'd love to have it in Champs and here.
  • gilengoosegilengoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump for the annoyance factor
  • daloupedaloupe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 definetly
  • gizmomybizmogizmomybizmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump it up! +1
  • cpc2011acpc2011a Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Totally agree. This is a button that needs to make it's appearance. To be honest I'm surprised you dev folk didn't include this after the cries of agony without this button, followed by tears of joy that occured with STO and the news this button was coming (granted it took more than two years). I think there are a few other things that could use tweaking but I haven't had my morning coffee yet so I can't remember what they are lol. Overall I'm very impressed and have enjoyed every moment in-game (minus switching characters).
  • stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    For the love of our collective sanity, PLEASE put this in! I have multiple toons across multiple accounts and it is maddening beyond expression to have to re-enter the password every time I want to swap out a toon to invoke, craft, etc. I'm frankly surprised this isn't in from the get-go; it's pretty much standard on virtually every MMO I've played in the last 8 years.
    hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why would cryptic implement it in 1 game but not 2 others? This company baffles me.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • raisencain1raisencain1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump. I love the game, but almost left sto cause of the constant password entering. I real hope a dev post here to alleviate our fears.

Thanks in advance :)
  • yathtallararchneyathtallararchne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes please put this option in! Star Trek Online has this option and it is really convenient, so the sooner the better. Thanks guys!
  • wilimccompunerdwilimccompunerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's another vote to get this added. Very annoying when I'm trying to invoke on my 2 toons just before bed.