test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No movable class resource indicators (stealth meter/divine power etc.)

makovornmakovorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
I've had a lot of fun in Neverwinter so far and while I've generally been quite okay with the game's UI design and it's customization, I am actually very disappointed that we cannot customize our class resource meter all all - for e.g. the rogue's "stealth meter", or the cleric's "divine power indicator" and so on.

Having just hit level 10 with my Devoted Cleric, I am now stuck with this really distracting UI element that is the "divine power" resource meter - right bang in the middle of my view with little transparency ... and sooooo big! I'm certain a lot of thought went into this and that some players prefer it like that, but I sincerely hope we'll get some choice in the matter down the line.

It would really be great if we could move that UI element around just like the other parts of the UI and perhaps even adjust it's transparency and scale independent of other UI elements. Please devs, make it so! :)