test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the Queue "Temporary", or will it be here always?

2»

Comments

• zakuno1zakuno1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    folkanrift wrote: »
    Well you are lucky cause my life does revolve around Neverwinter, and If i am unable to play I will run out of oxygen and then what will happen? Suffer from brain damage or possible asphyxiation?!?! How could they let this happen.

Way to go Cryptic! Way to let your playerbase die! We'll remember this day as the great Neverwinter genocide.
  • adamaantadamaant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pschumac2 wrote: »
    Play DC (one of their other games) they make queues on purpose. There is ALWAYS a queue for that game if you don't spend money, ALWAYS. Even if it is just 2-3 minutes, they are doing the same sneaky "make you pay" tactics here but it either messed up or they are doing it hard core to get people to spend the 200.
    And they are watching you from drones in the sky and stealing your credit card information!
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's okay guys! I've spent at least $800 on this game and I'm sure there're plenty out there who've spent more! WE HEROES OF NEVERWINTER WILL SUPPORT MORE SERVERS FOR YOU FREEBIES! <3
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • drathsdraths Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love being in the queue for like 30 minutes, alt tab to play another game and when I go back to Neverwinter to check my status, the screen is blacked out and bugged. Now I don't know where I am in the queue or even if the **** will load when I get in... Restart and just keep waiting or wait and potentially get in or get ****ed and wait longer...?
  • geardragongeardragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was 5thousand something in line. I walked away for a few minutes, came back. 88thousand something in line..
    I.. went back in the queue 83k places... why?
  • kendiankendian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Open Beta! It will get better and for the 1 hour Ive played its been a great experience. Way better than most MMO's Ive played lately. And that is a long list. At least I have a certain console based new scy-fi 3rd person shooter MMO on PS3 while i wait on this Q.

The question is should I spend the $200 being its payday and hope that the player base stays and plays?? Cause this game is gonna be awesome with the Foundry System and as it grows.

Bless!
  • deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited May 2013
    At least players have new ammo to QQ with *eye roll* Glad you're so upset with your free content... but wait " I paid money!"...Yep you did, way to go...you paid for in game items and early access as well as guaranteed beta access...not a Queue bypass...so stop acting like it was a bait and switch and someone cheated you
  • manestream1manestream1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    4k plus in queue for all 3 servers, thx but no thx.
    Came in yesterday just for a brief period, game was laggy as hell, there was at least a 10 second gap in between telling your charcter to do something the bar moving across to the end and then a 10 second wait for you to loot the item, I though something was bugged but nope, just huge lag.

Have not really seen that much but right now, smooth launch, far from it. Will I put any money into this, as it is right now, not a chance, hell will freeze before that happens. Major improvements need to be done, however will I still be here by the time that happens, well that's the million
  • thepasherthepasher Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As others above have said, this is expected initial launch. With other MMOs, they have opened with tons of servers at first, then when the dust settles, some servers become ghost towns and a server merger is not far behind (ex., swtor, warhammer online, etc.) At least the game is fun when you do get in :):cool:
  • akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    andervin wrote: »
    I hope they made their monthly payments to sites like IGN otherwise tonight's fiasco will not bode well for them in the gaming press.

What fiasco? There's no fiasco, just a bunch of babies whining about being in a queue for one of the more anticipated games of the year on day 1 of open beta. IGN would score epic points simply mocking the cry babies and they should.