test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If you bought optional $60-200 pack don't use that as "im special" and crying now

johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
You bought an optional thing that came with items and a headstart, you already got that.

You don't get a bug free game, no lag and all that, you aren't special, you just decided to buy optional things and didn't have to buy it. Don't cry about it and use that as something to say you need special treatment.
Post edited by johnny305 on

Comments

• Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    Perfect world is such a great company
  • Options
    saintsvampiresaintsvampire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26
    edited April 2013
    Exactly what I said! I give the OP my seal of approval!
  • Options
    thirdeye69thirdeye69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »
    You bought an optional thing that came with items and a headstart, you already got that.

You don't get a bug free game, no lag and all that, you aren't special, you just decided to buy optional things and didn't have to buy it. Don't cry about it and use that as something to say you need special treatment.

Says the guy who paid nothing.
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thirdeye69 wrote: »

Umm that is exactly why you should listen to him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    saintsvampiresaintsvampire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26
    edited April 2013

Just because they don't have the title next to their name doesn't mean that they don't purchase anything, it just means they may not have equip the title.

So I can say the same thing to you, good sir!
  • Options
    pietvandijkkpietvandijkk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Posting threads like these really will not make them any happier or less likely to post complaining threads. It happens with every single MMO launch and always there are people who act like this, saying they'll quit and going "omg I can't believe it, such a fail i'll quit right away and make my friends and their friends quit"
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The 200$ founders are not crying about the queue, just saying.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013

How do you know he didnt pay anything? I paid for the starter pack on friday (20$), and I don't get a fancy title for it... yet I DID pay for something.
  • Options
    thirdeye69thirdeye69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this is typing, i can't listen. now on to something relevant, those that pay should have priority imo
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Then, everyone would be buy the lowest amount of zen, and we would be back int eh same boat. :P
  • Options
    manzorianmanzorian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Firstly, I choose to not buy any of the packs since I really didn't feel the items included were things I wanted. I plan on buying max inventory & bank slots for my character plus a mount. That's all I really care to have.

If the Hero of the North Founder's Pack had included a monthly stipend of 500 zen, I would have purchased one. I have life-time subscriptions to Star Trek Online & Champions Online.
  • Options
    teslapawnsedisonteslapawnsedison Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »

I have no problem with Lag or Bugs, this is only at the OB (Open Beta) stage after all.

Really my problem is with the general nickel and dime'ing that PWI typcially resorts to when it comes to F2P, in any other game that has offered a 'Founder's Program', they offer a dollar values worth of in-game currency, with PWI it was 600k Astral Diamonds or 2m Astral Diamonds, of course 600k or 2m doesn't really mean much and as I was afraid, it isn't. Worse yet the diamonds aren't shared throughout our account.

In terms of 'special treatment' if no one was given priority in the queue, well then fine, but instead they give the 'Heroes' a priority in the queues but ignore (shaft) the others who also paid into a Founder's Package.

Right now I see this as a game I'll enjoy for 2-3 months, pretty much like STO and Champions Online and then I'll move on. In contrast I spent over 2 years playing D&D Online.
  • Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You can be a non-founder and pay $2,000 in the cash shop. How do people know how much anyone has spent?

My point is, no matter how much you pay they aren't going to give you a private version of the game where you encounter no problems.

Its your choice how much you spend, just saying don't use that as a reason you think you are special or more valuable as a customer as the next guy.

Even a player that spends $0, might spread word about this game in forums or at school/work and get 1-2-20-200 new players to the game that spend thousands.

In the end, we all play the same game.
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Some are more equal than others.