test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

38 TR looking for guild.[BEHOLDER]

shock4ndaweshock4ndawe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
Hey all. Since I'm unwilling to join a guild based off of it spamming Zone chat, I'd figured I'd come here.

A little bit about me: I'm a long-time MMO player. MMORPGs are my poison of choice and I'm looking for a good group of people to play with. I've played almost every MMORPG under the sun, but the games that I've played the most are: EverQuest 1+2, SWG, WoW, Age of Conan, SWTOR, and PlanetSide 1+2.

What I'm looking for: I'm an adult, I'm not looking for a children's guild with drama. I'm looking for a guild that will be into all facets of the game, not just raiding every night(though I'm down for that on occasion). I also have a job and a life, so I can't devote everything to this game. What I can promise is that when I'm on, I will do everything I can to make the most of my gaming session. A north-eastern guild is also preferred, as I live in New York.

I also prefer guilds that have a selective recruitment process. Again, those guilds that spam Zone chat need not respond to this. :)

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by shock4ndawe on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hail Shock&awe

We don't spam our recruitment blah in chats in game and we don't contact people that our spamming chat looking for a guild. We prefer to read people's posts and select the ones that seem to be more detailed of what they want and fit our guild type. Even better the ones that seek us out:)

Our game times our most active from 8-midnight est. our events are normally held from 9-11:30est.

If you still like visiting some of those old games, we have many branches in other games and we encourage visiting one another:)
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there. You can check out Guild Medieval. We're drama-free and selective in recruitment. Real life comes first for us. Main rules are listed in our recruitment thread which you can find in my sig.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • shock4ndaweshock4ndawe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hail Shock&awe

We don't spam our recruitment blah in chats in game and we don't contact people that our spamming chat looking for a guild. We prefer to read people's posts and select the ones that seem to be more detailed of what they want and fit our guild type. Even better the ones that seek us out:)

Our game times our most active from 8-midnight est. our events are normally held from 9-11:30est.

If you still like visiting some of those old games, we have many branches in other games and we encourage visiting one another:)

Actually, you guys seem like just the kind of group I'm looking for. :)