test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

important PVP

archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would like to ask devs to had some kind of Punishment for people that abandon pvp warfronts , for people that go afk because ( we are not going to win anyway ) and have a replacement for those who leave it so it doesent end up 2vs5.
AFK report and a warning for the player like in RIFT should do. and auto-kick and auto-replace someone in queue.

Thank you
i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
Post edited by archanjo17041985 on

Comments

• Options
    clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I beg they do not replace players. I am all for punishing those that quit or do not contribute, but few things frustrate me more than time after time getting placed into a match halfway done and your team with no chance to win.
  • Options
    lysico67lysico67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just auto kick and bring in new players like Warhammer Online does. Kicked players get 15 min debuff where they can't join another game.

Works 100% fine.
  • Options
    husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to ask devs to had some kind of Punishment for people that abandon pvp warfronts , for people that go afk because ( we are not going to win anyway ) and have a replacement for those who leave it so it doesent end up 2vs5.
    AFK report and a warning for the player like in RIFT should do. and auto-kick and auto-replace someone in queue.

Thank you

Cryptic has no such thing in place in STO... over 3 years in now.

So I wouldn't get your hopes up to high on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope they do it because this is no PVP system... its impossible to have fair wafronts ( number of players wise )
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212